[Unanswered]  How to repair the Hybrid and Ignition' Drivers

I need help repairing my Hybrid and Ignition' drivers. The lights come on for both of them, but neither of the drivers' motors seem to be activating.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 
Also, just to clarify, this thread used to only be about my Hybrid driver and replacing the batteries in it, hence the posts below this one.
I edited the tittle and OP of the thread, it wasn't the batteries. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
This happened to me with ignition so if anyone knows how to help with that
(Feb. 10, 2020  8:48 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: This happened to me with ignition so if anyone knows how to help with that

Bro that's a big rip
(Feb. 10, 2020  8:48 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: This happened to me with ignition so if anyone knows how to help with that

(Feb. 10, 2020  11:58 PM)Suoh Goshuin Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  8:48 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: This happened to me with ignition so if anyone knows how to help with that

Bro that's a big rip

Does the ignition' motor come on from time to time?
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Feb. 10, 2020  11:58 PM)Suoh Goshuin Wrote: Bro that's a big rip

Does the ignition' motor come on from time to time?

yes
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:10 AM)Quiqui 23 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Does the ignition' motor come on from time to time?

yes

Well, it seems as if we have the same problem. If someone informs me of how to repair it, I'll let you know.
I will be transparent about this, I have actually asked a similar question, but it’s considered “illegal” due to the fact that it fits into the foreign substance/modification. I do not have any of Hybrid nor Ignition dash, but think they have the same motor. The reason I assumed that the motor wouldn’t matter is due to the motherboard (circuits) that functions the driver gimmicks. It’s still not confirmed whether it’s legal to repair the drivers, but it can be as long as one can find out which motor is functioning the driver’s functions.
(Feb. 11, 2020  8:20 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I will be transparent about this, I have actually asked a similar question, but it’s considered “illegal” due to the fact that it fits into the foreign substance/modification. I do not have any of Hybrid nor Ignition dash, but think they have the same motor. The reason I assumed that the motor wouldn’t matter is due to the motherboard (circuits) that functions the driver gimmicks. It’s still not confirmed whether it’s legal to repair the drivers, but it can be as long as one can find out which motor is functioning the driver’s functions.

Ok, I wouldn't really use Hybrid competitively anyway. Do you know what kind of motor I need to buy?
(Feb. 11, 2020  4:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  8:20 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I will be transparent about this, I have actually asked a similar question, but it’s considered “illegal” due to the fact that it fits into the foreign substance/modification. I do not have any of Hybrid nor Ignition dash, but think they have the same motor. The reason I assumed that the motor wouldn’t matter is due to the motherboard (circuits) that functions the driver gimmicks. It’s still not confirmed whether it’s legal to repair the drivers, but it can be as long as one can find out which motor is functioning the driver’s functions.

Ok, I wouldn't really use Hybrid competitively anyway. Do you know what kind of motor I need to buy?

That is the exact question that I have asked?. But still no answer.
(Feb. 11, 2020  9:58 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  4:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok, I wouldn't really use Hybrid competitively anyway. Do you know what kind of motor I need to buy?

That is the exact question that I have asked?. But still no answer.

Dang, I don't want to buy another set for just the hybrid driver. I'm already broke.
Bump! I still need an answer. Smile
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  9:58 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: That is the exact question that I have asked?. But still no answer.

Dang, I don't want to buy another set for just the hybrid driver. I'm already broke.

Have you disassembled the driver all the way?
(Feb. 12, 2020  11:17 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dang, I don't want to buy another set for just the hybrid driver. I'm already broke.

Have you disassembled the driver all the way?

Not yet, I've been waiting for an answer. I don't want to break it entirely.
just what to check sometime. you hybrid driver what bey are you using the left or right and on the hybrid where the switch is on right now.
(Feb. 19, 2020  4:47 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: just what to check sometime. you hybrid driver what bey are you using the left or right and on the hybrid where the switch is on right now.

I'm using it on Regalia Genesis. I always make sure to turn it on and off, and it's typically in right spin mode. I've switched the rotation in hopes that it would fix itself, but it didn't.
Bump! Still wanting to fix my Hybrid driver!
Hybrid is not that good in quality considering This is Takara Tomys first electric driver, my suggestion, get ignition’
(Feb. 29, 2020  7:00 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Hybrid is not that good in quality considering This is Takara Tomys first electric driver, my suggestion, get ignition’

I have Ig', but I really want to fix my Hybrid, as it preforms differently.
Welp then I got nothing my friends hybrid broke in one day as well
(Mar. 01, 2020  4:36 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Welp then I got nothing my friends hybrid broke in one day as well

R.I.P. Hybrid. My Hybrid lasted about a month though, so I guess it depends on how much you use it.
(Mar. 01, 2020  6:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2020  4:36 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Welp then I got nothing my friends hybrid broke in one day as well

R.I.P. Hybrid. My Hybrid lasted about a month though, so I guess it depends on how much you use it.

What happened with my friends is that the motor wouldn’t turn off and all the energy just got used up
(Mar. 01, 2020  8:12 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2020  6:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: R.I.P. Hybrid. My Hybrid lasted about a month though, so I guess it depends on how much you use it.

What happened with my friends is that the motor wouldn’t turn off and all the energy just got used up

Mine just won't turn on. It turns off though. Btw, my Hybrid has stopped coming on every now and then. The only thing that comes on is the light.
Yea the motors dead but the lights work same with him