[Unanswered]  How to know which mold of Burst Standard Beystadium (Clear Cover) I'm buying?

So apparently there's 2 molds of the Burst Standard Beystadium Clear Cover, (where the more recent, bigger/wider one, is preferred), but how do I know which is which when buying online? Are all B-09s the smaller mold and all B33s the bigger one? Do i just ask the seller to measure it?
(May. 16, 2019  7:12 PM)Barreto Wrote: So apparently there's 2 molds of the Burst Standard Beybstadium (where the more recent, bigger one, is preferred), but how do I know which is which when buying online? Are all B-09s the smaller mold and all B33s the bigger one? Do i just ask the seller to measure it?

Are you talking about the clear top (wall barrier)? Yes, the newer Burst Standard stadiums have a smaller opening on top as a revised safety feature.
B-09 and B-33 are identical. I'd say the newer "safer" Standard Burst stadiums are the ones included in the later Battle sets.
(May. 16, 2019  7:22 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Are you talking about the clear top (wall barrier)? Yes, the newer Burst Standard stadiums have a smaller opening on top as a revised safety feature.
B-09 and B-33 are identical. I'd say the newer "safer" Standard Burst stadiums are the ones included in the later Battle sets.

Wait I was told it was wider not smaller, now I'm confused. I measured my B-09 (the one that came in the B-08 set) and B-33 I bought recently. The hole on top: B-09 = 10inches; B-33 = 11inches. Also the Clear Cover seems a bit taller on the B-33.
(Apr. 21, 2019  12:18 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't think the colour matters that much, but I would say it's best to use the newer versions that come with the wider opening on the stadium cover. I can't remember exactly when they made the change, but it was a while ago.