[Unanswered]  How to keep stickers nice?

I recently bought an L drago destroy f:s and a cosmic pegasus f:d and they are TT, not Hasbro so they do not have the face bolt tatted on as well as there are many stickers essential to the look of the design. Is there a method that can keep the stickers from peeling off and not rip/get ugly? I've heard of the use of clear nail polish.
As long as you apply it well then clear nail polish actually does work to protect the stickers. If you want to then try to apply it immediately after you put the stickers on the beyblade because Iv noticed that sticker that are already peeling don't like the nail polish and it doesn't really help. Also try to use a magnifying glass for very small stickers because it just makes it easier.
I know you have want to keep them from ripping but using a pair of tweezers to apply the sticker is very helpful also. Helps with precision and less contacts from the oils in your hands to degrade the glue on the sticker
As the others have mentioned, clear nail polish should help keep the stickers down. Using a set of tweezers is also a good tip.

Keep in mind that if you won't be able to keep your beys looking pristine all the time if you use them to battle though.