[Unanswered]  How much should I sell these Beyblades and are any of them rare?

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am wondering how much I should sell Poison Virgo and Flame Serpent? How much is their value? What should I sell each of them for and is any of them rare?[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here are the pictures [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/522yBSw[/font]
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am wondering how much I should sell Poison Virgo and Flame Serpent? How much is their value? What should I sell each of them for and is any of them rare?[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here are the pictures [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/522yBSw[/font]

in general you should sell them for over $20 cuz people would pay for these
The parts do be kind of mixed up. None of them are rare as per my knowledge. I would say you should sell them for 5 more bucks than what you got them for.
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The parts do be kind of mixed up. None of them are rare as per my knowledge. I would say you should sell them for 5 more bucks than what you got them for.

They were given to me a few years ago. I don't know how much they cost. But I have been thinking of selling them so I can get a Big Bang Pegasis.
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:22 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The parts do be kind of mixed up. None of them are rare as per my knowledge. I would say you should sell them for 5 more bucks than what you got them for.

They were given to me a few years ago. I don't know how much they cost. But I have been thinking of selling them so I can get a Big Bang Pegasis.

I see a fellow Pegasus collector, well on EBay it costs around 20 bucks for TT (although Hasbro do be better) so I would go for around 18 to 25 bucks each.