[Unanswered]  How good are the Zeutrons?

My first beys were Xcalius X2 and Zeutron Z2 and I was wondering how good the rest of the zeutron family could be compared to mine

Also my Zeutron chipped is it still useable
(Nov. 18, 2019  11:22 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: My first beys were Xcalius X2 and Zeutron Z2 and I was wondering how good the rest of the zeutron family could be compared to mine

They aren't useful in today's meta, but they're still fun to use.
(Nov. 18, 2019  11:22 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: My first beys were Xcalius X2 and Zeutron Z2 and I was wondering how good the rest of the zeutron family could be compared to mine

In Hasbro, Galaxy zeutron is not good. There was a bit of a redemption release with asteroid zeutron. If you are to buy another one, get asteroid.
I think zeutron z4 is pretty good with bolth stamina and attack & stamina. Not so sure about zeutron z2 I I mean it's all right but not really like great
Zeutron Z2 (TT and Hasbro) were both really good layers for balance combos but for Galaxy Zeus and Galaxy Zeutron Z4/Z3 i dont know because i dont have any of the god versions
Galaxy Zeutron was a great addition before. you could use it in pretty much any type of combo and get away with it. Even though there are metal balls in it, Zeus has been outclassed due to its weight.