[Unanswered]  How do you improve your launch (BURST)

I have been in the need a tips to improve my launch
if ur using an attack bey angle ur launcher

launch your defense bey in the center
Attack: banking launch or sliding shoot will be the best. Use digital sword launcher or the LR beylaunchers to get more power out of your launch.
==========================
Defense: make sure to launch near the tornado ridge so most attack types attempt to hit nothing, then your bey will make it to the center with more stamina the the attack type
Stamina: use long beylaunchers to perform the most rotations, maximizing spin time. The place you want to launch depends on the tip. Claw is for mobile stamina types, moving towards the tornado ridge. Revolve has a sharp tip, so you should launch near the center
Happy Blading!
Practice is the best thing. Trying out all kinds of beys and launching them in different manners.

Attack: Angled launch with a bit of forward momentum but not too much. You can either aim for the other bey (which risks self KO but also can provide a nice first hit or KO) or you can aim for just before the center so the bey banks. With rubber drivers a nice angled launch with good momentum is crucial. Try test launches and make sure you get that flower pattern. The bey will basically spin to the middle and loop back to the ridge over and over again, so the pattern looks like a flower.

For Defense and Stamina you want the center. It is good is to launch opposite of where the other person is launching along the ridge and many stamina or defense drivers will avoid the other bey. Avoiding the first few hits can be crucial in a match. My personal preference with tanky beys like something on Brave is to go straight for the center and attempt to utilize the recoil from the rubber to send an attack bey back. I've gotten knockouts like this plenty of times. Joyful_2

But of course it all comes down to personal preference and just lots of practice! Good luck Grin
Here’s a good video to learn sliding shoot

https://youtu.be/6dkH4NMzdL4