[Unanswered]  How do you get TT Beys for the price they're supposed to be?

So this question may have no answer, may have already been answered, may be in the wrong thread, or perhaps all of the above(Somehow). Either way, my question is exactly as the title suggests: How do you get TT beys for the list price on the Japanese website? Things like a Beylogger Plus are 1800 Yen, which is roughly converted to 18 USD. But on Amazon and eBay, all the Beylogger Pluses are $50+. It's the same with almost all of the TT stuff on there. Why? Shipping, of course, is probably the answer, but is there a way to get TT beys for a price that's at least close to what it's supposed to be? Thank you for your time and knowledge.
Only if you live in Japan, between Ebay and Amazon fees (10-15%) PayPal fees 5%, Shipping domestic and International depending who you use, commission, duties and sales tax to import, you never going to find a price, that is for Japan markets. Something that’s very simple to understand if you don’t live in the country where the origin product comes from(in this case Japan) you’ll almost never find the exact price sold in stores. The only time you might and big might find it is if the product is fake. It’s extremely rare and something people should understand that’s very much common sense, you aren’t going to sell something if you imported a product for the exact price, you’re trying to make profit.
The closest thing to normal price outside of Japan is ever-wish.com , but it sometimes has shipping fees that make the final price about the same as amazon, with worse shipping time.
I do not think there will be.. Unless you go to Japan and buy the stuff yourself. Plane ticket, lodging, food, etc..
(Apr. 24, 2019  4:12 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Only if you live in Japan, between Ebay and Amazon fees (10-15%) PayPal fees 5%, Shipping domestic and International depending who you use, commission, duties and sales tax to import, you never going to find a price, that is for Japan markets. Something that’s very simple to understand if you don’t live in the country where the origin product comes from(in this case Japan) you’ll almost never find the exact price sold in stores. The only time you might and big might find it is if the product is fake. It’s extremely rare and something people should understand that’s very much common sense, you aren’t going to sell something if you imported a product for the exact price, you’re trying to make profit.

Yes, yes, I understand all of that. But hey, a man can try, right?
You can try shoppee.tw. I visited the site once and searched for Beyblade, prices there are really low and the shipping is as low as $1-5. The challenge is, knowing if it is authentic, language, shipping address, rocket science for me but hey, a man can try right? :p