[Unanswered]  How could TT/Hasbro improve Beyblade?

What ways do you think takara tomy or hasbro could improve beyblades now for more fun and excitement when playing and attracting more people to the hobby? Please try to be realistic when answering i want to see a good discussion.
1. Making it a sport
2. Hasbro and Takara Tomy cross-building (Hasbro layers in Takara Tomy drivers, etc.)
3. Not having any resemblance to Fidget Spinners (because of Fidget Spinners, people see Beyblade as a toy for the disabled. I hate this.)
4. Advertising
5. Making more adult-like Beyblades (It doesn't have to be centered around kids. Spread it to other age groups)
Simply making age 13+ tournaments would be a vast improvement. Not sure if TT has this problem as much as Hasbro, but I think being inclusive of all ages (even if they're not the target demographic) would be good. If they feel they need to have separate age groups, that's fine, but don't cut people out.

Making the manga/anime better involve customization rather than just hanging in with the same parts through-and-through would also be a nice touch. I'm not very far into the God series, but them playing with having the frame on and off was actually rather interesting, even if it seemed a bit blown out of proportion.
Making tournament-worthy gimmicks. Such as having both modes be good in mode changes, not like tN's Smash Mode. Also, gimmicks like bR and mG's gimmicks don't even work correctly. Also, all the beyblades in each system/series should have similar strength, making tournaments more accessible to the general public. Also, I would love to see translated versions of the manga, since Manga fans could support Beyblade more.
Oh boy, this is going to be a long rant... I'll keep it as short as possible.

1. Stop making garbage parts
Enough said. I have no idea why most of the burst parts even exist.

2. Slightly more realistic depictions of actual performances of beyblades in the anime
I'm not even kidding. Why is Nothing such a disappointment? How did Loop become absolute garbage? Why Killer Deathscyther and Blast Jinnius? Why did the anime straight up lie to our faces? I'd sue them for false advertising if I could. Too bad they aren't actual advertisements.

3. Make launchers that are actually durable
Sigh.

4. Stop making garbage parts
Wait, did I mention this already?

5. Stop making garbage parts and trash launchers
.-.
Okay, I just need to vent for a bit. Pardon me.

6. The entire concept of level chips is complete nonsense
Oh, that's a new complaint!
WHY? WHY DOES THIS EVEN EXIST? WHO'S THE NUTJOB WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA???
*inhales* Sorry, I got slightly emotional there. But seriously, why are we having unbalanced beyblades out of the box, and then the company that made those crappy toys expect us to use these things to win, then finally complete the beyblade itself, so that we can stay competitive? Why does this catch 22 even exist? Who's in charge of the logic department?

7. Pay attention to physics
The metal saga was fun. I could mix and match beyblades with different heights, weights and diameters, as well as different shapes. I could make actual decisions, while applying my knowledge in physics in the process. It was actually educational. Burst, on the other hand, largely negates the decision making process, and focuses more on choosing which gimmick over choosing regular parts. Also, that stupid stadium makes absolutely no sense. Why did most beyblades have scraping and stabilizing issues? Because the height of the beyblades makes them incompatible with the stadium from the start.
/rant
(May. 18, 2018  2:36 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: 2. Hasbro and Takara Tomy cross-building (Hasbro layers in Takara Tomy drivers, etc.)
3. Not having any resemblance to Fidget Spinners.

It would be nice if the Beyblade parts were compatible. What do you have in mind for how Beyblades could not resemble Fidget Spinners? If they don't spin the main idea of Beyblade is gone.

(May. 18, 2018  3:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Making tournament-worthy gimmicks. Such as having both modes be good in mode changes, not like tN's Smash Mode. Also, gimmicks like bR and mG's gimmicks don't even work correctly. Also, all the beyblades in each system/series should have similar strength, making tournaments more accessible to the general public. Also, I would love to see translated versions of the manga, since Manga fans could support Beyblade more.

I would like to see if not good gimmicks, at least interesting ones. Since I heard about Phantom Fox I have wanted a Burst Beyblade like it.
(May. 18, 2018  3:59 AM)Bastillon Wrote: 7. Pay attention to physics
The metal saga was fun. I could mix and match beyblades with different heights, weights and diameters, as well as different shapes. I could make actual decisions, while applying my knowledge in physics in the process. It was actually educational. Burst, on the other hand, largely negates the decision making process, and focuses more on choosing which gimmick over choosing regular parts. Also, that stupid stadium makes absolutely no sense. Why did most beyblades have scraping and stabilizing issues? Because the height of the beyblades makes them incompatible with the stadium from the start.
/rant
Even Bust is related to physics, you have to figure out the combos with the help of their Weight, their Weight Distribution(OWD or CWD), thinking which will lead to more stamina/attack/Defense stratergies. Even the performance tips/drivers matter, look at their structure, will the weight be too much for the combo? Burt resistance, friction of the driver tip to the stadium floor and other things too.. So yes, even Burst uses physics and is not completely about gimmicks, yes gimmicks have their own advantages, but using those gimmicks in the right way with the right parts is also a difficult task and you have to apply your brain..
Edit:
My suggestion for TT's improvement:
Get out of Japan TT!  Like seriously, they plan everything in Japan ( Beyblade Bar, TT tournaments etc) and other world bladers just miss all the fun.. All good things happen in Japan! Come on TT, give our countries also some love..
(May. 18, 2018  2:36 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: 1. Making it a sport
2. Hasbro and Takara Tomy cross-building (Hasbro layers in Takara Tomy drivers, etc.)
3. Not having any resemblance to Fidget Spinners (because of Fidget Spinners, people see Beyblade as a toy for the disabled. I hate this.)
4.  Advertising
5. Making more adult-like Beyblades (It doesn't have to be centered around kids. Spread it to other age groups)

I say all of the above and better launchers from both Hasbro and TT i.e. a better dual threat launcher from Hasbro.
Hasbro already made fixes to the Dual Threat Launcher's issues. The launcher has a maroon colored shell to make it obvious that the launcher is different from the original release. I know, because I have both the original and the fixed ones.
(May. 18, 2018  10:22 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Hasbro already made fixes to the Dual Threat Launcher's issues. The launcher has a maroon colored shell to make it obvious that the launcher is different from the original release. I know, because I have both the original and the fixed ones.

Does the locking mechanism has clicks that are more solid and a better transition between left and right spin?
(May. 18, 2018  4:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  2:36 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: 2. Hasbro and Takara Tomy cross-building (Hasbro layers in Takara Tomy drivers, etc.)
3. Not having any resemblance to Fidget Spinners.

It would be nice if the Beyblade parts were compatible. What do you have in mind for how Beyblades could not resemble Fidget Spinners? If they don't spin the main idea of Beyblade is gone.

I actually don't know.
(May. 18, 2018  10:26 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  10:22 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Hasbro already made fixes to the Dual Threat Launcher's issues. The launcher has a maroon colored shell to make it obvious that the launcher is different from the original release. I know, because I have both the original and the fixed ones.

Does the locking mechanism has clicks that are more solid and a better transition between left and right spin?

What? The problems of the original was that it jams up a lot and it randomly resets itself and the random skips where there was no power in the launch. The spin direction lever has no real problems. And you don't twist the Bey unto the launcher until it clicks, the same goes for all launchers.
My suggestion for TT's improvement:
Get out of Japan TT!  Like seriously, they plan everything in Japan ( Beyblade Bar, TT tournaments etc) and other world bladers just miss all the fun.. All good things happen in Japan! Come on TT, give our countries also some love..
[/quote]

I think the problem is that Hasbro and Sonokong are in charge of a lot of areas and they don't have as many events
(May. 18, 2018  5:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Even Bust is related to physics, you have to figure out the combos with the help of their Weight, their Weight Distribution(OWD or CWD), thinking which will lead to more stamina/attack/Defense stratergies. Even the performance tips/drivers matter, look at their structure, will the weight be too much for the combo? Burt resistance, friction of the driver tip to the stadium floor and other things too.. So yes, even Burst uses physics and is not completely about gimmicks, yes gimmicks have their own advantages, but using those gimmicks in the right way with the right parts is also a difficult task and you have to apply your brain..
Okay, let me clarify for a bit. I meant "physics" on a macro scale, not micro scale. Burst resistance is the main factor here, and the only things that matter are basically angular velocity, weight distribution, teeth height and durability, friction from driver, recoil and driver spring strength. Sure, that seems like a lot from the get go, but all of these factors only contribute to one thing, and the burst mechanic is normally not visible to the naked eye on the outside. On the other hand, the metal saga is a lot more flexible. Want more stabilization? Go with a shorter spin track to lower the centre of gravity. Want to enhance attack power? Pick a fusion wheel with large blades and a small radius to increase angular velocity. Want more stamina? Choose a taller spin track, a large, round fusion wheel and a sharp performance tip. Meanwhile, these decisions are highly subverted in burst, as most drivers have roughly the same height, and most layers have roughly the same radius, while a lot of layers are rendered useless due to innate poor burst resistance, or the new Chouzetsu layers because we need the level chip for some reason.
(May. 19, 2018  3:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  10:26 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Does the locking mechanism has clicks that are more solid and a better transition between left and right spin?

What? The problems of the original was that it jams up a lot and it randomly resets itself and the random skips where there was no power in the launch. The spin direction lever has no real problems. And you don't twist the Bey unto the launcher until it clicks, the same goes for all launchers.

I meant, is the locking mechanism more solid? like is it as solid as TT's LR launcher's locking mechanism I.O.W. is the lock for changing the mode more solid.
(May. 19, 2018  5:13 AM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote:
(May. 19, 2018  3:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: What? The problems of the original was that it jams up a lot and it randomly resets itself and the random skips where there was no power in the launch. The spin direction lever has no real problems. And you don't twist the Bey unto the launcher until it clicks, the same goes for all launchers.

I meant, is the locking mechanism more solid? like is it as solid as TT's LR launcher's locking mechanism I.O.W. is the lock for changing the mode more solid.

There weren't any problems with the lock either. Overall a vast improvement from the initial ones. I have never owned the LR BeyLauncher. The only TT BeyLauncher I have was the red one and the blue one from the Start Dash Set. After those two broke I didn't bother trying to get a new one and used a Light Launcher Long Winder setup until my only good Light Launcher broke. Never owned any other type of BeyLauncher from TT.
It'd bee cool to see TT Hasbro pair up with the WBO and allow official TT/Hasbro WBO tournaments, created by the people for the people.