[Unanswered]  How Much are These Worth?

I wanted to know how much these are worth. Keep in mind that all of these have been used. Please don't say "check ebay" because I already have and I was wondering how much you, personally, think they would sell for:
  • A BB-10 Pegasus Attack Type Stadium (the light blue one with the white Pegasus emblem)
  • A Zero-G Attack Type Stadium
  • A Destroyer Dome with the two Beyblades that it came with
Me im not sure but i would pay 30 to 40 for the destoyer dome
(May. 08, 2018  12:18 AM)7rode Wrote: I wanted to know how much these are worth. Keep in mind that all of these have been used. Please don't say "check ebay" because I already have and I was wondering how much you, personally, think they would sell for:
  • A BB-10 Pegasus Attack Type Stadium (the light blue one with the white Pegasus emblem)

The BB-10 I would say is worth around 60-80 U.S dollars. The Zero G one is around probably $50 and Destroyer Dome is $40.
(May. 08, 2018  12:18 AM)7rode Wrote: I wanted to know how much these are worth. Keep in mind that all of these have been used. Please don't say "check ebay" because I already have and I was wondering how much you, personally, think they would sell for:

$150 BB-10 new in package
$80 BB-10 used with no cracks

$100 Zero-G attack new in package
$60 Zero-G attack used  with no cracks