[Unanswered]  Holy Knight God Valkyrie

My God Valkyrie recently suffered some broken teeth at the hands of Legend Spriggan (it always seems like Spriggan beys like to break my stuff), and I'm in need of a new gV layer. I was looking at getting the special Holy Knight version of it, and I need to know if there are any crucial differences to the layer compared to standard God Valkyrie and Strike God Valkyrie. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Don't ask how the teeth broke; I'm still trying to figure that part out myself.
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:53 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: My God Valkyrie recently suffered some broken teeth at the hands of Legend Spriggan (it always seems like Spriggan beys like to break my stuff), and I'm in need of a new gV layer. I was looking at getting the special Holy Knight version of it, and I need to know if there are any crucial differences to the layer compared to standard God Valkyrie and Strike God Valkyrie. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Don't ask how the teeth broke; I'm still trying to figure that part out myself.

There is no difference. However the stickers are paper backed, not plastic so they flake off easier. Best to omit the stickers on the Holy Knight Version
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:53 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: My God Valkyrie recently suffered some broken teeth at the hands of Legend Spriggan (it always seems like Spriggan beys like to break my stuff), and I'm in need of a new gV layer. I was looking at getting the special Holy Knight version of it, and I need to know if there are any crucial differences to the layer compared to standard God Valkyrie and Strike God Valkyrie. Thanks in advance.

There is no difference. However the stickers are paper backed, not plastic so they flake off easier. Best to omit the stickers on the Holy Knight Version

Would it matter if I decided to use polish or something to keep the stickers on? I hear that's legal.
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:02 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: There is no difference. However the stickers are paper backed, not plastic so they flake off easier. Best to omit the stickers on the Holy Knight Version

Would it matter if I decided to use polish or something to keep the stickers on? I hear that's legal.

I think it might soak into the paper, but maybe it's worth a shot?
I heard that's what Plastics collectors use to preserve the stickers on their beys, and you can do the same with the paper stickers on special edition Burst beys.