[Unanswered]  Help starting a community

I have recently started collecting beyblades again. I live in a smaller city with no current active community, but I would like to start a community for people to meet up and play. Any advice on how to best get something like this started? Thanks!
Maybe some flyers on community boards promoting it or checking with a local game store, I used to think there was no active Bladers in my area but I went to a game store in the mall and found a bunch. What area are you in if I may ask?
We got going through a Facebook group and gathering 4-5 people that knew each other. Kinda grew organically from there after we hosted and posted tournaments more.
(Jun. 09, 2024  2:11 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: Maybe some flyers on community boards promoting it or checking with a local game store, I used to think there was no active Bladers in my area but I went to a game store in the mall and found a bunch. What area are you in if I may ask?

Good ideas! I’m located in British Columbia, Canada
(Jun. 09, 2024  5:35 AM)sithvlad Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2024  2:11 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: Maybe some flyers on community boards promoting it or checking with a local game store, I used to think there was no active Bladers in my area but I went to a game store in the mall and found a bunch. What area are you in if I may ask?

Good ideas! I’m located in British Columbia, Canada

Are you in a region like Vancouver Island or interior? I'm the guy running Greater Vancouver right now. Might be kinda rough if it's further from the larger cities.
(Jun. 09, 2024  5:36 AM)KIO Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2024  5:35 AM)sithvlad Wrote: Good ideas! I’m located in British Columbia, Canada

Are you in a region like Vancouver Island or interior? I'm the guy running Greater Vancouver right now. Might be kinda rough if it's further from the larger cities.

Kamloops, BC in the interior. It’s a smaller city but there’s a couple solid game stores in town I’ve considered working with to get things going
(Jun. 09, 2024  5:58 AM)sithvlad Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2024  5:36 AM)KIO Wrote: Are you in a region like Vancouver Island or interior? I'm the guy running Greater Vancouver right now. Might be kinda rough if it's further from the larger cities.

Kamloops, BC in the interior. It’s a smaller city but there’s a couple solid game stores in town I’ve considered working with to get things going

Several cities have also used library room rentals as well. Could work if the game stores don't pan out.