[Unanswered]  Help! Experts needed

Hi Everyone, first time poster here in the UK.

Back in the day when I was about 7 or 8 years of age in 2003/4 I was really into Beyblades, (As was everyone in my school) I spent hours of fun playing with friends or myself, watching them spin and clash. 

My parents indulged my obsession and bought me a good number of beyblades, and even a big purple stadium (I took It into school and everyone loved it!) 
For Christmas they topped everything though by getting me the best present ever. 

They bought me a special edition beyblade from I believe Toys R Us* here in the UK (Obviously distributed through Hasbro) which I loved, but for the life of me cannot find anywhere on the internet or remember its name. So my questions is: Do you know this Beyblade?!

From what I remember it came in a really cool Tin which included the following:
A gold coloured plastic card (About the size of a credit card)
A Small(?) Gold Launcher
A Long RipCord

I believe the Beyblade was a dragoon (my memory isn't great but I do remember the bitchip had a blue dragon on it!)
What was different was that it was a white top and bottom, with a white and gold bitchip and a gold coloured weight disk.
From what I remember the bottom point was red. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! if you could provide a link so I could read up on it, or even see some pictures I would be very thankful. 

All the best guys  Grin
(Let it rip!) 

*RIP
It would help if you could... y'know... provide some pictures of it? You don't really give us much to go on, tbh.
Might have been a dragoon F gold recolor
Edit: or this https://www.ebay.com/i/172799305946?chn=...28fff72aa4
I think K1D might've found it. But if not, can you remember if it was from the original, V-Force, or G-Revolution series?

(Jul. 06, 2018  3:32 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It would help if you could... y'know... provide some pictures of it? You don't really give us much to go on, tbh.

That's why they're asking, isn't it? They can't figure out what it was and they're only going by memory.

I don't have pictures of a lot of things from when I was a kid either. But I've been amazed at what beys people can dig up when people can only put up a description like this.
I think K1D’s link is the on. There’s nothing else I can think of... It has similar things in the package as well...

(Jul. 06, 2018  3:32 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It would help if you could... y'know... provide some pictures of it? You don't really give us much to go on, tbh.

He can’t find it and if he did he could google it anyway... That’s killing the purpose.
Oh, I thought he still had it, he described it so well. My apologies.
(Jul. 07, 2018  6:11 PM)K1D Wrote: Might have been a dragoon F gold recolor
I think this might be the one!! looking at the link on eBay it seems pretty close! just wish the seller had the full tin as well! 
(Jul. 08, 2018  7:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Oh, I thought he still had it, he described it so well. My apologies.
No worries man!
(Jul. 08, 2018  11:46 PM)ACourtney95 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  6:11 PM)K1D Wrote: Might have been a dragoon F gold recolor
I think this might be the one!! looking at the link on eBay it seems pretty close! just wish the seller had the full tin as well! 
(Jul. 08, 2018  7:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Oh, I thought he still had it, he described it so well. My apologies.
No worries man!

Good to know I helped. Hmu if you need me to identify anything else
(Jul. 06, 2018  1:29 AM)ACourtney95 Wrote: Hi Everyone, first time poster here in the UK.

Back in the day when I was about 7 or 8 years of age in 2003/4 I was really into Beyblades, (As was everyone in my school) I spent hours of fun playing with friends or myself, watching them spin and clash. 

It is a gold dragoon
My parents indulged my obsession and bought me a good number of beyblades, and even a big purple stadium (I took It into school and everyone loved it!) 
For Christmas they topped everything though by getting me the best present ever. 

They bought me a special edition beyblade from I believe Toys R Us* here in the UK (Obviously distributed through Hasbro) which I loved, but for the life of me cannot find anywhere on the internet or remember its name. So my questions is: Do you know this Beyblade?!

From what I remember it came in a really cool Tin which included the following:
A gold coloured plastic card (About the size of a credit card)
A Small(?) Gold Launcher
A Long RipCord

I believe the Beyblade was a dragoon (my memory isn't great but I do remember the bitchip had a blue dragon on it!)
What was different was that it was a white top and bottom, with a white and gold bitchip and a gold coloured weight disk.
From what I remember the bottom point was red. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! if you could provide a link so I could read up on it, or even see some pictures I would be very thankful. 

All the best guys  Grin
(Let it rip!) 

*RIP