[Unanswered]  Height power?

How did MFB use heights again? Kei had keep mentioning it passively in recent reviews, and esp since there are high drivers now, but I don't understand
(Dec. 15, 2021  7:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: How did MFB use heights again? Kei had keep mentioning it passively in recent reviews, and esp since there are high drivers now, but I don't understand

So MFB, from my basic understanding used heights for different things, short spin tracks were used for attack combinations and low stamina combinations, there low heights allowed for them to hit strong upper attacks and chip away at the opponents stamine by hitting the spin track of taller beys, however the low height posed scrapping problems for some low stamina beys, in the burst era this can be seen with drivers like jolt. Taller spin tracks like 230 were used in stamina combinations because when they lose spin they can wobble for longer. however there high height makes them prone to getting hit and lose balance or get Ko'd, a big problem with 230 is it gets ko'd easily by 145 height combos, some spin tracks such as TH170 can by shorter or taller depending on there mode maximizing their use. 

I think the same basic concepts apply to the high drivers now and short drivers now except we have the concept of burst and the spring locks and stuff. 

this probably didn;t help much but i tried i don;t really know much about mfb I'm just going off of what i do know and my basic understand of how beyblade physics work