[Unanswered]  "Heat" damage to plastic parts?

Apparently my Brave and Rage rings have these weird marks that look like damage. Who knows if this is a normal thing, I honestly don't remember if they had it when they were still new but these are just something that caught my eye.

[Image: IMG20201124181222.jpg]
[Image: IMG20201124181240.jpg]

So the question is, are these normal or are they damage sustained from heat?The room I keep them in can get rather hot in the afternoons. But weirdly enough, these are the only parts of my beys that have these marks.

If I'm not being clear, I mean the spots near the end of the wings.
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:22 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Apparently my Brave and Rage rings have these weird marks that look like damage. Who knows if this is a normal thing, I honestly don't remember if they had it when they were still new but these are just something that caught my eye.

So the question is, are these normal or are they damage sustained from heat?The room I keep them in can get rather hot in the afternoons. But weirdly enough, these are the only parts of my beys that have these marks.

I think it is just part of the plastic, some of my beys have similar markings but the room I keep them in doesn’t get very hot.
im pretty sure thats just how they look because of the marble pattern that TT gives their plastic
(Nov. 24, 2020  2:43 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:22 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Apparently my Brave and Rage rings have these weird marks that look like damage. Who knows if this is a normal thing, I honestly don't remember if they had it when they were still new but these are just something that caught my eye.

I think it is just part of the plastic, some of my beys have similar markings but the room I keep them in doesn’t get very hot.
It was night time when I took those pictures so they probably weren't clear enough. So here are better ones;

[Image: IMG20201125084835.jpg]
[Image: IMG20201125084842.jpg]
[Image: IMG20201125084851.jpg]

And Phantomflame I know about TT making marble-looking plastic. But these are actual marks that don't look like they're just for design.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:02 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  2:43 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I think it is just part of the plastic, some of my beys have similar markings but the room I keep them in doesn’t get very hot.
It was night time when I took those pictures so they probably weren't clear enough. So here are better ones;

And Phantomflame I know about TT making marble-looking plastic. But these are actual marks that don't look like they're just for design.
hmm my freind has brave valkrie and it has similer marks it could just be a thing with brave but its not likely heat marks i would say they could be stress marks as the near the ends of the brave ring it does get pretty thin and easy to bend and flex
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:12 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:02 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: It was night time when I took those pictures so they probably weren't clear enough. So here are better ones;

hmm my freind has brave valkrie and it has similer marks it could just be a thing with brave but its not likely heat marks i would say they could be stress marks as the near the ends of the brave ring it does get pretty thin and easy to bend and flex
Heat marks look different from this?

And just to note, I have never spun this thing with a launcher even once.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:51 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:12 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: hmm my freind has brave valkrie and it has similer marks it could just be a thing with brave but its not likely heat marks i would say they could be stress marks as the near the ends of the brave ring it does get pretty thin and easy to bend and flex

i cant say they look different because i honestly had never heard of it untill now and i searched it and i could not find anything similar but where have you been leaving this thing a microwave? okay all jokes aside  i really don't know what it is but if you want to confirm that its not a stress mark you can blow a hair dryer on low at the spot for a few minutes and if they are stress marks they will disappear but upon further inspection by watching a few reviews of brave valkrie i will say most have close to the same marks as yours so it seems brave just has a more intense marble pattern that other rings
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:12 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: hmm my freind has brave valkrie and it has similer marks it could just be a thing with brave but its not likely heat marks i would say they could be stress marks as the near the ends of the brave ring it does get pretty thin and easy to bend and flex

thats normal also how ya like my pfp and signatue

Wrong person, sry lol

I looked at some Brave Valkyrie unboxings and it looks like they are all like that.