[Unanswered]  Hasbro's switchstrike launcher: is it affected by major issues?

Hello, i'd like to have some opinions about the evolution series launchers (i mean the l/r spinning white ones that come with burst evolution beys)...
It's pretty good for a grip and launch power, but the only disadvantage is that one you use it
in a rugged manner it's prongs may come out
Wow, so if i use hard launches with my attack combo it may fall apart? Is there any way to fix it?
I broke all of my LR switchstrike launchers ?
The ones in the stadium set were faulty and lost all their power after a bit. Still useful (but risky) with F3.

Other wise I have no problems with them.
I broke one SwitchStrike launcher and I haven’t had any problems with them
Alright i feel better now! Thank you, mines come from single bey releases (gV3, lS3, c3, d3)... I have 5 of them, cause i bought two s3 Smile
Btw, once the launcher breaks (hypothetically speaking), it's done or can be fixed somehow?

(Mar. 15, 2018  11:07 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: I broke all of my LR switchstrike launchers ?
Dang, are you the incredible Hulk Chocked_2 ?

(Mar. 16, 2018  3:00 AM)MWF Wrote: The ones in the stadium set were faulty and lost all their power after a bit. Still useful (but risky) with F3.

I guess you are talking about star storm set, right?
(Mar. 16, 2018  1:10 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Alright i feel better now! Thank you, mines come from single bey releases (gV3, lS3, c3, d3)... I have 5 of them, cause i bought two s3 Smile
Btw, once the launcher breaks (hypothetically speaking), it's done or can be fixed somehow?

(Mar. 15, 2018  11:07 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: I broke all of my LR switchstrike launchers ?
Dang, are you the incredible Hulk Chocked_2 ?

(Mar. 16, 2018  3:00 AM)MWF Wrote: The ones in the stadium set were faulty and lost all their power after a bit. Still useful (but risky) with F3.

I guess you are talking about star storm set, right?

Yes I am. The two from the star storm set broke. All my other Switchstrike launchers still work.
I made another post about this in the general thread but I'm gonna post it here as well. I found that apparently there are different runs of Switch strike launchers, ones with and ones without a number stamped on the bottom, the one I have with the number feels tighter and launches better than the ones without, the one with was from Chronos C3 and without was from Roktavor R3, also it's hard to tell in the picture but the plastic on the prongs seems to be a different color of black, Though That might just be wear from usage.

https://imgur.com/a/NRQbv
Mmmmh.... We could assume that the first ones released with burst evolution's wave 1 beys and star storm battle set had factory issues that Hasbro fixed starting from wave 2...

(Mar. 17, 2018  5:03 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: I made another post about this in the general thread but I'm gonna post it here as well. I found that apparently there are different runs of Switch strike launchers, ones with and ones without a number stamped on the bottom, the one I have with the number feels tighter and launches better than the ones without, the one with was from Chronos C3 and without was from Roktavor R3, also it's hard to tell in the picture but the plastic on the prongs seems to be a different color of black, Though That might just be wear from usage.

https://imgur.com/a/NRQbv

Btw, thanks for posting your experience with switchstrike launchers Smile