[Unanswered]  Hasbro burst stadium vs TT burst stadium

Hi bladers Smile, i own two yellow stadiums that came with the Hasbro' epic rivals set. Their diameter seem smaller compared to TT' s b09, ok but how much smaller? The ones i have are hard to battle in, with those holes in the four corners Unhappy
it’s not the size of the hasbro stadiums that make them less than ideal, it’s the shape and layout.
there are just too many blown/gimped launches in hasbro stadiums

imo, nothing beats TT b-33 style stadiums (slightly larger, taller opening than b-09)
essentially TT refined b-09 into b-33 style, and are sticking with the design for super-z
at least for now
BeyStadium Standard Type Dimensions:
Quote:Diameter: 37,2 cm (including extended barriers).
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 25 cm.
Wall Length: 18 cm.
Exit Length: 16 cm (box is 14 cm long).
Depth: 3 cm deep.
Cover height: 7 cm (above stadium floor).
Top cover overhang: 3 cm.
Tornado Ridge height depth: 2 cm.
Total stadium height: 11.5 cm.

From what I gather, the standard type stadiums are considered the best stadiums at the moment. It's the only legal kind in the WBO tournaments, if that says anything.

If you're just trying to get away from the holes in your current stadiums at the moment, I've read about people putting tape over them. Since I don't want to buy a B-09 or B-33 yet because I want the Super Z set that seems to come with a standard type, I considered picking up one of the Hasbro ones to fill in and was thinking of using index cards and tape to cover the holes.
Sorry for my ignorance, tornado ridge is the perfect circle that forces beys to get back at the center of the stadiums because of its downhill-shaped design right? Btw, what is the flower pattern?
I don't have a stadium with a tornado ridge currently to know if all those details about it are correct, but it's that circle "drawn" in the stadium floor, yeah.

You ever see how attack types move around the stadium when they're really going? Outer edge to inside, outer edge to inside? It's like it's drawing petals on a flower, so, that's making a flower pattern.
Wow, i get it! Thanks fox!

So there's almost no difference in tornado ridge's size, since my Hasbros are 24 cm wide (TT= 25 Cm). Yay!!! .... It's the rest of it that kinda sucks, i really want to mod it in order to make it more similar to TTs...
the cheapest way to get a TT stadium is by buying a korean (young toys) battle set
they are imported TT products, localized for south korea

they can sell for much less than their japanese TT counterparts
again the products are the same, but i suspect collector value is less
Unfortunately, i have no money even for buying it from south korea. I'll have to work on my Hasbros soon...
Hello guys, i need help to build my custom burst stadium. Especially with the length/height/depth of the whole clear dome who surrounds and covers the stadium, exits included...