[Unanswered]  Hasbro Xtreme vs Hasbro Hunter...

Of course we all know about xtreme's skills, but i tried to use hunter just for fun and it did pretty well. Now, the real question is: Xtreme is much much better than hunter (it is in TT version, but i have the hasbro ones...)?
If you have trouble controlling Hasbro's Xtreme, use Hasrbo's Hunter. If you can control Xtreme, use it for the greater Attack potential
OK! So it doesn't suck as TT one does...
But the smaller surface is a major issue? I really want to make a wV/7meteor-vortex/Xtreme or hunter as performance tip (when Hasbro will make its own version of wV). But, since takara tomy just released winning valkyrie and Hasbro is faaaaaar away from producing it, we need to talk about TT now, the increased weight should help to keep the combo in control even with xtreme right?
super-z beys when paired with core discs, really respond well to all rubber tipped drivers.  you essentially just get more performance, whatever that specific performance is, from the driver (even from bite for example, which i’m not necessarily recommending)

however as always, increases in attack power are traded off for increases burst risk (assuming all else being equal)

and burst risk would be extremely high in the W-V combo you listed.  that’s essentially a kamikaze bey, for better or worse.
Why? I mean, wV has the greater burst resistance among super z beys so far...
Maybe using first burst gen discs as gravity or heavy could help at it?
(Mar. 27, 2018  4:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Why? I mean, wV has the greater burst resistance among super z beys so far...

yes, but a heavier disc and a high attack rubber driver increases recoil, which increases burst risk over a lighter disc and a stamina or defense driver. 

i’ve run pretty much every attack combo possible on W-V, trust me in a heavy form with xtreme it bursts more than with something lighter and atomic, for example. it’s just physics.
OK, i see. So, which disc could i choose to keep Xtreme as driver (knuckle is great to reduce burst risk, i remember)?
Even with a lighter weight and a driver like vL, wV's stock combo is still capable to send a bey like emperor forneus out of the stadium, and it's the heaviest of the 3 starters :)
i don’t know the optimization answer yet on the current super-z beys. i’m still testing them out.

i do know lighter discs are not automatically bad for attack, and heavier discs are not automatically better either. this is unlike god layer attack combos.
Ok, but is a crucial problem to use old discs cause they can't be paired with any frame?
Btw, i weighted my discs:
Heavy 21,22 grams
Gravity 21,32 grams
Knuckle 19,90 grams
4 21,19 grams
7 22,75 grams

Armed looks the best choice because of its lightweight and the highest burst resistance of the first 2 series discs

And xtreme: 5,50 grams

Super z layers reversed rules with their weight, now i understand why 11 and 12 are so light eheh...