[Unanswered]  Hasbro Burst BB That are better than TT's

I just got back into beyblade after a long hiatus from MFB. Trying to grow my collection competitively now.
So I am trying to look for a completely list of Hasbro counterparts in Burst that are better than that of Takara Tomy.
So far I have got Balkesh, Lunoir L3 and Chaos and the Bearing driver. I am missing anything here? 

On another note though do you think the fact that Hasbro's Bearing is better is because they just didn't care about the spring? I have noticed that TT's Bearing seems to be intentionally produced with a black-colored spring (compared to the normal silver spring on normal driver and the golden spring on Dash driver)
Also thoughts on the slopes? Do you think Hasbro actually come up with their own slope for each Bey, or just reuse the same slope for each category (Atk, Def, Sta, Bal)?
Spryzen Requiem S3 and Legend Spryzen S3 are also better, as their left-spin slopes don't wear down, unlike the TT version. Personally, I wouldn't say Cognite C3 is better than Alter Chronos, as C3 seems to burst way more often.
Hasbro most likely comes up with their own slopes for each Bey. There's no way they reuse the same slopes for each type, as Spryzen S2 and and Z Achilles A4 are both Balance-Types, and S2's slopes are decent whereas A4's slopes are practically crippling.
Ah it was might bad. I meant to say the Hasbro's name of Chaos not Chronos. Will fix it in a bit
(Jan. 31, 2019  11:45 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I just got back into beyblade after a long hiatus from MFB. Trying to grow my collection competitively now.
So I am trying to look for a completely list of Hasbro counterparts in Burst that are better than that of Takara Tomy.
So far I have got Balkesh, Lunoir L3 and Chaos and the Bearing driver. I am missing anything here? 

On another note though do you think the fact that Hasbro's Bearing is better is because they just didn't care about the spring? I have noticed that TT's Bearing seems to be intentionally produced with a black-colored spring (compared to the normal silver spring on normal driver and the golden spring on Dash driver)
Also thoughts on the slopes? Do you think Hasbro actually come up with their own slope for each Bey, or just reuse the same slope for each category (Atk, Def, Sta, Bal)?

Jormantor J2 is 100% better than it’s TT version
(Feb. 01, 2019  12:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  11:45 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I just got back into beyblade after a long hiatus from MFB. Trying to grow my collection competitively now.

Jormantor J2 is 100% better than it’s TT version

Can you elaborate more on that?
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:35 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  12:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Jormantor J2 is 100% better than it’s TT version

Can you elaborate more on that?

J2 has some of the Best slopes and is harder to burst