[Unanswered]  Hasbro Beyblade's

Hey there, fellow bladers!

I've only recently gotten into the game since we got my nephew playing about 3-4 months ago after he discovered the anime and we've picked up a bunch of the Hasbro bey's. 

We've been to a couple tournaments, but I'm curious as to how competitive the Hasbro ones are compared to the Takara Tomy ones. What do folks think?

Thanks!
Imo Hasbro is not as competitive right now because TT releases the newer stuff before Hasbro. Then at the end of burst...Hasbro will catch up to TT evening it out.
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:34 AM)ObeahRaven Wrote: Hey there, fellow bladers!

I've only recently gotten into the game since we got my nephew playing about 3-4 months ago after he discovered the anime and we've picked up a bunch of the Hasbro bey's. 

We've been to a couple tournaments, but I'm curious as to how competitive the Hasbro ones are compared to the Takara Tomy ones. What do folks think?

Thanks!

Comparing Hasbro Version to Takara Version I think it really depends on the beyblade. N made by Hasbro is horrible but, I think the Takara Version was good for it's time.
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:34 AM)ObeahRaven Wrote: Hey there, fellow bladers!

Thanks!
It depends. As a hasbro user myself, I can say they have a chance in competitive play. But it can be tricky beating some of the stronger takara tomy beys if you don't know how to counter them. Anyone can win a battle using a top tier takara tomy combo, but its harder to win a hasbro combo just because they don't have the new beys that TT has.