[Unanswered]  Hard to burst Guardian Kerbeus?

Can somebody explain why his gKHR seems unburstable?https://youtu.be/5I28ANF4-IE

Thanks!

Is the old gK different from the new one?
The gK from the new 3on3 Booster Set has improved teeth, which would increase it's Burst resistance. I wouldn't say it's unburstable in any way though.

EDIT: Though I'm noticing now that that's the old Layer...ehh. I'm gonna go with poor matchups then honestly.
Even though I only have RLC6 gK, I think gK is kind of easy to burst. It has some resistance but I find it to be really easy to burst, and I just use XHR against it.
3on3 gK is only hard to burst with an A mold god chip, but even with it, lS should shred through it (idk what the vid is about since I'm on data but yeah just saying).

Edit -
I should also add using the yellow revolve makes it tighter too, from my experience at least.
(Sep. 02, 2017  5:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: 3on3 gK is only hard to burst with an A mold god chip, but even with it, lS should shred through it (idk what the vid is about since I'm on data but yeah just saying).

Edit -
I should also add using the yellow revolve makes it tighter too, from my experience at least.

There was a part where his gKHR was up againts a Victory Valkyrie. Hit him really hard a lot of times lol but the V2 bursted.

I Enjoyed your lS Battle vids man! Good stuff! Grin
(Sep. 02, 2017  5:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: 3on3 gK is only hard to burst with an A mold god chip, but even with it, lS should shred through it (idk what the vid is about since I'm on data but yeah just saying).

Edit -

Yeah, I put my A8 God Valkyrie chip into my friend's gK, ouch, that was really hard to burst