[Unanswered]  Good sites/places to buy authentic TAKARA TOMY beys

Please put your suggestions and why you like the site/place. Thanks!

I accidentally posted 2 of these threads at one time, sorry
(Aug. 15, 2019  12:16 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Please put your suggestions and why you like the site/place. Thanks!

I accidentally posted 2 of these threads at one time, sorry

amazon.com
Yeah, but amazon has a chance of giving you fakes even though it shows takara tomy beys.(I usually buy my beys from Amazon)
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yeah, but amazon has a chance of giving you fakes even though it shows takara tomy beys.(I usually buy my beys from Amazon)
Use eBay. The sellers will say if it’s Takara Tomy or not.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:05 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yeah, but amazon has a chance of giving you fakes even though it shows takara tomy beys.(I usually buy my beys from Amazon)
Use eBay. The sellers will say if it’s Takara Tomy or not.
That’s exactly what amazon did and half of the reviews showed pictures of it being fake. Also, do you know what ever-wish is?
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:10 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:05 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Use eBay. The sellers will say if it’s Takara Tomy or not.
That’s exactly what amazon did and half of the reviews showed pictures of it being fake. Also, do you know what ever-wish is?
Yeah but on eBay it’s one person selling it under that listing. Amazon has a bunch of sellers. Some are legit, some aren’t.
Ever-wish.com is great. As far as eBay goes, I’d recommend these sellers

3.style
Tomica HK
88powerpig88
Skyliners2012