[Unanswered]  Good disc frames

What are good disc frames other than expand and cross?
wall is a good mix with bearing, proof has incredible LAD, axe meshes well with three-blade beys, and meteor was top tier for weight before wall came out
(Apr. 11, 2022  6:05 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: wall is a good mix with bearing, proof has incredible LAD, axe meshes well with three-blade beys, and  meteor was top tier for weight before wall came out

i agree, although Expand is comparable to Proof with better weight and Meteor was outclassed by Bump, not Wall
(Apr. 11, 2022  7:17 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2022  6:05 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: wall is a good mix with bearing, proof has incredible LAD, axe meshes well with three-blade beys, and  meteor was top tier for weight before wall came out

i agree, although Expand is comparable to Proof with better weight and Meteor was outclassed by Bump, not Wall

i am going to be honest, I forgot that bump even existed lol

(Apr. 11, 2022  7:34 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Is turn any good ?

it meshes with the master layer decent but it's not too good for competitive use
(Apr. 11, 2022  9:37 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2022  7:17 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: i agree, although Expand is comparable to Proof with better weight and Meteor was outclassed by Bump, not Wall

i am going to be honest, I forgot that bump even existed lol

(Apr. 11, 2022  7:34 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Is turn any good ?

it meshes with the master layer decent but it's not too good for competitive use

Oh ok thanks
Bump, Cross, Expand, Proof, Turn, Wall, all have use.
Proof, Wall, Bump and Turn have their uses.