[Unanswered]  Golden wV: unreliable?

Hey guys :D! So, i was watching some tests of the new Super-Z bey (aH) and i was impressed by a combo this guy made: Golden wV/Red 7/can't recognize that driver (video lasts 18-19 minutes, it's in japanese). He tested other beys also, but the ones that beat aH were eF stock and the gwV combo (the latter won by 2 burst-finishes). The guy then made a battle between the 2 beys and... eF made GwV combo burst twice in two rounds!!!!! I mean, how could this happen? Basically, the original wV destroys eF everytime they meet in a stadium if Vl doesn't waste stamina by spinning around uselessly. After closing YouTube, i thought: that's why every single Super-Z bey released so far comes with a disc who is lighter than every single/dual layer disc (eF is the only exception with its 0)? A chouzetsu can't stand a core disc and a possible pc frame because of the new HEAVY layers and the drivers (i guess) have a difficult job to keep the combo together, while god/evolution beys have no problem of this type because the weight is focused on the middle part and lighter layers help to control the situation? Or, it's because of the clear teeth of gwV?
That's an interesting thread to discuss about, i think...
Can you give Us a link to the video