[Unanswered]  General Ages at Tournaments

Hiya,

I'm wanting to go to the tournament at Regent's Park London next week, but need to know what the general target audience is...
I kind of don't want to be the oldest there. I'm currently in my early 20s lol

Cheers!
I’ve only been to 1 tournament but the one I went to I was about 18 and I was very middle of the road in terms of age. The 1 I went to had a bunch of kids and a bunch of adults and no teens other than me.
(Aug. 05, 2023  9:24 AM)Cubing Blader Wrote: Hiya,

I'm wanting to go to the tournament at Regent's Park London next week, but need to know what the general target audience is...

Cheers!

No need to worry about that, most of the main high ranked players are teens and adults with children.
(Aug. 06, 2023  3:58 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  9:24 AM)Cubing Blader Wrote: Hiya,

Cheers!

No need to worry about that, most of the main high ranked players are teens and adults with children.

Ah cheers. Been into them since I was a kid on and off. Looking forward to this weekend lol

(Aug. 05, 2023  5:53 PM)Running Ronan Wrote: I’ve only been to 1 tournament but the one I went to I was about 18 and I was very middle of the road in terms of age. The 1 I went to had a bunch of kids and a bunch of adults and no teens other than me.

Thank you