[Unanswered]  Gear Ball Bit Issue???

Is it just me or when you put on the Gear Ball bit, the ratchet doesn't seem secured? It seems like it's easier to get bursted by the opponent.
Here are my thoughts. Gear ball is in a bit of an awkward in between in its design. The wide round shape means it generally has quite a bit of movement in the stadium and obviously the gears are quite likely to catch the x-rail. This means a higher speed in the stadium, and innturn larger forces being applied during collisions.

Where this gets awkward is thag gear ball isn't an attack or balance bit and so doesn't have the additional plastic to increase the burst resistance that other aggressive bits have.

The end result is a beyblade that is colliding with more force but with none of the extra burst resistance of beyblades otherwise designed for those aggressive movements which means more bursts.
(Apr. 11, 2024  3:09 AM)KingofBeybladeX Wrote: Is it just me or when you put on the Gear Ball bit, the ratchet doesn't seem secured? It seems like it's easier to get bursted by the opponent.

Me, rougeblader, and Beaph can never look at this driver the same way after the Gear Ball incident :—:
(Apr. 11, 2024  6:04 AM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2024  3:09 AM)KingofBeybladeX Wrote: Is it just me or when you put on the Gear Ball bit, the ratchet doesn't seem secured? It seems like it's easier to get bursted by the opponent.

Me, rougeblader, and Beaph can never look at this driver the same way after the Gear Ball incident :—:

I have to ask for context, what is the Gear Ball Incident?
(Apr. 12, 2024  1:51 PM)IamDohnut Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2024  6:04 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Me, rougeblader, and Beaph can never look at this driver the same way after the Gear Ball incident :—:

I have to ask for context, what is the Gear Ball Incident?

Just guys being dumb during a stamina testing session after I spun a combo with Gear ball in my hand.
(Apr. 13, 2024  10:54 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2024  1:51 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: I have to ask for context, what is the Gear Ball Incident?

Just guys being dumb during a stamina testing session after I spun a combo with Gear ball in my hand.

ah, fair enough!