[Unanswered]  Favorite convention memories

Hi there, I just wanna ask "what is your favorite anime convention memories?" I was about to go to Anime Midwest 2024, and I'm so excited to watch the performance of the actors/actresses or even the voice actors, I wanna buy some souvenirs or merch that they're selling on the convention. Do you guys bought something too? I wanna know what your experiences are.
Share your favorite memories on anime convention, so I can pick up some great ideas on what to expect on Anime Midwest 2024. I hope I see my favorite character and take a picture with them, See you there guys! 
I went to one in Milwaukee and my fav part was just waking around seeing all the cosplays and stands to buy stuff from, I also liked a panel we had with ProZD!
(Jun. 18, 2024  1:24 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: I went to one in Milwaukee and my fav part was just waking around seeing all the cosplays and stands to buy stuff from, I also liked a panel we had with ProZD!

woah, thanks for sharing that. I hope you're still going to anime conventions
(Jun. 18, 2024  3:05 PM)Metamoku Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2024  1:24 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: I went to one in Milwaukee and my fav part was just waking around seeing all the cosplays and stands to buy stuff from, I also liked a panel we had with ProZD!

woah, thanks for sharing that. I hope you're still going to anime conventions

Hopefully I can go to more! It was my first actually!
(Jun. 18, 2024  3:59 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2024  3:05 PM)Metamoku Wrote: woah, thanks for sharing that. I hope you're still going to anime conventions

Hopefully I can go to more! It was my first actually!

If you want to know more about Anime Midwest 2024 here's the website https://animemidwest.com/ 
I hope I see you there!
(Jun. 19, 2024  2:01 PM)Metamoku Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2024  3:59 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Hopefully I can go to more! It was my first actually!

If you want to know more about Anime Midwest 2024 here's the website https://animemidwest.com/ 
I hope I see you there!

Sweet Thanks!