[Unanswered]  Fake grips

does wbo allow to use fake beyblade grips? No beys or launchers fake, just fake grips
Only Takara Tomy & Hasbro parts are allowed: that means launchers, grips, beys, accessories, stadiums, everything.
But it doesn't affect the launch right?
And if broken handles are allowed why not fake ones?
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:50 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Only Takara Tomy & Hasbro parts are allowed: that means launchers, grips, beys, accessories, stadiums, everything.

Ok, thank you! Also I might join tournament, just maybe
(Oct. 05, 2021  12:15 PM)SlimeyToad Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:50 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Only Takara Tomy & Hasbro parts are allowed: that means launchers, grips, beys, accessories, stadiums, everything.

Ok, thank you! Also I might join tournament, just maybe

You definitely should. We have lots of people coming for their first tournament. It’s always a good time.
(Oct. 05, 2021  9:07 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: But it doesn't affect the launch right?
And if broken handles are allowed why not fake ones?

I’m not really in a position to argue the merits of the rules, I just wanted to relay what they are. If you do use non-offical parts, grips or whatever, you can be forced to forfeit the match or even be removed from the tournament altogether. So it’s better to just leave the non-TT & Hasbro parts at home.