[Unanswered]  Fake "beys" for mods

Hello everyone, before i write the message i want to say something that i hope you'll get loud and clear in a second:
I'M NOT APPROVING OR ENDORSING PURCHASES OF FAKE BEYBLADES, I'M JUST BUYING A FAKE SET FOR MODS AND NOTHING ELSE. I'M AN ADULT, SO PLEASE KIDS LEAVE THIS STUFF WHERE IT IS BECAUSE IT'S DANGEROUS! THERE'S AN UNDEFINED QUANTITY OF LEAD IN THOSE COUNTERFEITS, COULD BE VERY HARMFUL TOWARDS YOUR BODY. SO  STAY SAFE AND BUY TAKARA-TOMY/HASBRO/TAKARA TOMY KOREAN IMPORTS FROM YOUNG TOYS BEYBLADES ONLY!!!!!!

That said, the mod i'd like to do involves a fake Diabolos Chip. I've to cut it, stick it to other parts. My main worry is about lead, what can i do to make it safe (or safer, at least if it's possible)? Like multiple transparent paint layers?

Thank you for the attention, have a nice day!
(Jan. 04, 2020  4:17 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everyone, before i write the message i want to say something that i hope you'll get loud and clear in a second:
I'M NOT APPROVING OR ENDORSING PURCHASES OF FAKE BEYBLADES, I'M JUST BUYING A FAKE SET FOR MODS AND NOTHING ELSE. I'M AN ADULT, SO PLEASE KIDS LEAVE THIS STUFF WHERE IT IS BECAUSE IT'S DANGEROUS! THERE'S AN UNDEFINED QUANTITY OF LEAD IN THOSE COUNTERFEITS, COULD BE VERY HARMFUL TOWARDS YOUR BODY. SO  STAY SAFE AND BUY TAKARA-TOMY/HASBRO/TAKARA TOMY KOREAN IMPORTS FROM YOUNG TOYS BEYBLADES ONLY!!!!!!

That said, the mod i'd like to do involves a fake Diabolos Chip. I've to cut it, stick it to other parts. My main worry is about lead, what can i do to make it safe (or safer, at least if it's possible)? Like multiple transparent paint layers?

The best thing to do is probably not to use lead in general. You can't really take the toxicity away from a material.
(Jan. 04, 2020  4:53 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  4:17 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everyone, before i write the message i want to say something that i hope you'll get loud and clear in a second:

The best thing to do is probably not to use lead in general. You can't really take the toxicity away from a material.

I agree
Thanks for the answers. Sure, i know i can't take lead off of the chip. That's why i asked if paint could create a "defensive shield" between metal itself and my hands.
(Jan. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks for the answers. Sure, i know i can't take lead off of the chip. That's why i asked if paint could create a "defensive shield" between metal itself and my hands.

Yeah, that probably would work.
At least you should use gloves. Or buy an original Diabolos for cutting ;-)
Hi! Actually i also wanted to feel how tight it is compared to the original Diabolos Chip (which is pretty loose, to be honest). Just to understand if my legit gt chip is "defective" or not.