[Unanswered]  Fake beyblade stadium

Hi everyone I have a question about fake bey stadiums I have loads of real ones but I'm looking at some fake ones cause some are portable and turn into a case alot easier for when I travel is does faked stadiums harm you like fake beys do or are they OK to use also will they wreck the beys need help as soon I will be travelling alot to see family and my car is so small so it would be easier for me aslomg as I know it won't harm me or anyone eles
Include pictures.
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:23 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi everyone I have a question about fake bey stadiums I have loads of real ones but I'm looking at some fake ones cause some are portable and turn into a case alot easier for when I travel is does faked stadiums harm you like fake beys do or are they OK to use also will they wreck the beys need help as soon I will be travelling alot to see family and my car is so small so it would be easier for me aslomg as I know it won't harm me or anyone eles
It does harm you bring a real stadium instead it has lead and it poisonous get rid of it. Try buying Hasbro metal fight portable stadium it is rare but worth buying
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:20 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:23 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi everyone I have a question about fake bey stadiums I have loads of real ones but I'm looking at some fake ones cause some are portable and turn into a case alot easier for when I travel is does faked stadiums harm you like fake beys do or are they OK to use also will they wreck the beys need help as soon I will be travelling alot to see family and my car is so small so it would be easier for me aslomg as I know it won't harm me or anyone eles
It does harm you bring a real stadium instead it has lead and it poisonous get rid of it. Try buying Hasbro metal fight portable stadium it is rare but worth buying

Led posining with a stadium how its just plastic 
If you want to use official portable stadium you can buy Beyblade Burst Capsule Shooter DX set stadium. But It's lottery prize and very expensive.
(Jul. 15, 2020  10:20 AM)marutti Wrote: If you want to use official portable stadium you can buy Beyblade Burst Capsule  Shooter DX set stadium. But It's lottery prize and very expensive.

Yes I can't find them anywhere I have 5 officials so far but none portable  hoping to find a official fold up one makes it much easier
Using an unofficial stadium for portable usage will not harm anything. It made not be as good or fun as the real thing but might be worth spending $15-$20.