[Unanswered]  Fake beyblade fusion wheel

Does using a fake beyblade to battle damage real beyblades? I have a fake beyblade I bought a long time ago and I use it to battle real ones. It is a fake flame sagittario fusion wheel. Will it damage my real beyblades?
No, it would not damage, but I would recommend not using it as fake's usually contained lead which may lead to lead poisoning. But in MFB, sometimes Fusion Wheels are copper painted over with silver paint. If so you can use it without risk.
Okay, how would using the fake lead to lead poisoning? Would it be because of it breaking and spraying lead? Or I just have to be careful to not put it in my mouth?
Well yes, but actually no. I used to play with fake metal fight beyblades. fake metal wheels can indeed scratch real metal wheels. but this is very rare and only occurs if the the fake metal wheel has sharp un-smoothen areas. As for lead poisoning, you can be afflicted if you make contact with the fake metal wheel or inhale flakes of paint scratched off the wheel. However, not all fakes are proven to contain lead. However, it is still NOT ADVISED to buy fakes, as lead poisoning can lead to long term problems such as cancer and poor brain development