[Unanswered]  Durability of Legend Spriggan

How durable is the layer legend spriggan? What are the cons that come with it?
1. Does it get cracked at specific locations?
2. Does the slope of the contact points change overtime? 
"yeah thats right his contact point got tilted a little but still fine i guess" - random youtuber
3. If it is used once in a month for ten battles what would be its condition after a few months?
(Dec. 08, 2017  7:33 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: How durable is the layer legend spriggan? What are the cons that come with it?
"yeah thats right his contact point got tilted a little but still fine i guess" - random youtuber
3. If it is used once in a month for ten battles what would be its condition after a few months?

It would still be pretty good shape. You'd have to battle Sieg Xcalibur or other attack type God Layers an a near daily basis to do anything, and even that would take like a month or two to break.
Mine Been with Me for a long time. Even fought some metal fight bey. It's not that fragile
Thanks to both of you for replying.
Even if it breaks, do the slopes change over time? I mean a crack would be okay because it's easy to find out one, but is any kind of damage dealt to them that can not detected by naked eyes?

(Dec. 08, 2017  10:23 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  7:33 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: How durable is the layer legend spriggan? What are the cons that come with it?

It would still be pretty good shape. You'd have to battle Sieg Xcalibur or other attack type God Layers an a near daily basis to do anything, and even that would take like a month or two to break.

(Dec. 09, 2017  12:29 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Mine Been with Me for a long time. Even fought some metal fight bey. It's not that fragile

Please read my last post.
I've used mine for a looong time and the teeth are pretty worn. No other damage though.
yeah, after a while the teeth will wear out, but that's also due to how aggressive it is...and how fun it is to watch it destroy other combos, lol.