[Unanswered]  Dual Layer Upkeep

I recently got some new* Dual-Layer Beyblades, and was enamored by how crystal clear and shiny the clear plastic on them all was. Of course, this was also when I realized how foggy all of my old Dual-Layers from back in 2016 had gotten. So, I want to ask, is there a good and/or agreed upon way to shine them back up without rubbing off the stickers or melting them in a dishwasher?
Probably just some soapy water. Rubbing them lightly to remove any dirt or debris. Unfortunately they are battling tops, so wear is inevitable.
(Sep. 26, 2020  3:00 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Probably just some soapy water. Rubbing them lightly to remove any dirt or debris. Unfortunately they are battling tops, so wear is inevitable.

I get that, I just want to keep 'em looking as nice as I can
Quick, somebody talk me out of trying to use Windex on my Beyblades
Do these new dual layers have teeth and these old ones have slopes and a qr code?
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:47 PM)YishYash Wrote: Do these new dual layers have teeth and these old ones have slopes and a qr code?

the teeth one are takara tomy slopes are hasbro
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:47 PM)YishYash Wrote: Do these new dual layers have teeth and these old ones have slopes and a qr code?

the teeth one are takara tomy slopes are hasbro

Yeah, they're all Tomy, what I meant by "new*" was that they were in/near mint condition, as opposed to my more "experienced" dual layers
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:49 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote: the teeth one are takara tomy slopes are hasbro

Yeah, they're all Tomy, what I meant by "new*" was that they were in/near mint condition, as opposed to my more "experienced" dual layers

aha yeah i understand now
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:49 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote: the teeth one are takara tomy slopes are hasbro

Dish soap may work, but farewell to your stickers.
(Sep. 28, 2020  10:29 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:49 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Yeah, they're all Tomy, what I meant by "new*" was that they were in/near mint condition, as opposed to my more "experienced" dual layers

Dish soap may work, but farewell to your stickers.
Yeah dish soap is probably worth skipping. No point in ruining a large chunk of most beys aesthetics.