[Unanswered]  Driger S. Heavy Fusion, launch issues

So recently got my Driger S in the mail(FINALLY own a Driger bey!) and I was heartbroken that for whatever reason I noticed it pretty much kept self destructing when used with my Digital Sword Launcher.

Most times it would burst upon launch and while not accurate I noticed anytime the DSword registered a spin over 1000 it pretty much self destructed.

Are the older beys not as compatible with the new series launchers?(The LR string launcher worked fine for the most part) Or maybe I just need to switch the Disk and parts to solve the issue?

Any advice or solutions would be appreciated!
Driger S is trash no matter what m8
Try it on 0C.zt
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:27 AM)K1D Wrote: Driger S is trash no matter what m8
Try it on 0C.zt

Zt sucks. 
Anyways, maybe something to do with the launcher?
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:51 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:27 AM)K1D Wrote: Driger S is trash no matter what m8
Try it on 0C.zt

Zt sucks. 
Anyways, maybe something to do with the launcher?

Was thinking zeta cuz dranzer f
Watch kevo's vid on dranzer s
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:54 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: So recently got my Driger S in the mail(FINALLY own a Driger bey!) and I was heartbroken that for whatever reason I noticed it pretty much kept self destructing when used with my Digital Sword Launcher.

Most times it would burst upon launch and while not accurate I noticed anytime the DSword registered a spin over 1000 it pretty much self destructed.

Are the older beys not as compatible with the new series launchers?(The LR string launcher worked fine for the most part) Or maybe I just need to switch the Disk and parts to solve the issue?

Any advice or solutions would be appreciated!

i don’t think the DSword supports heavy [correction, not heavy, but rather 1 disc. however heavy causes this launch issue for me either way] and quarter discs.  there is a warning about these two discs included as a separate flyer in the DSword box.  there is language (google translate app) that states these discs when paired with certain energy layers will malfunction.  in personal use, the two discs would get stuck often for me, and once, the bey self destructed mid air, sending the quarter disc flying full speed at my  opponents finger.  after that stupid and avoidable mistake on my part, i don’t use those discs any more with the DSword.
That just might be the issue I had as well! I believe I had a similar issue when I put heavy on dF but I was also having a off night and just chalked it up to my own error.

Thank you so much! I was just accepting the heartbreak that driger wasn't a viable option anymore!
You cannot tilt launch with digital sword launcher. Due to design limitations.
Just do flat launches

If you look at your bey before you tilt launch you will notice it will be at a different angle compared to the launcher. So once you apply the spin. Due to the difference in angle it'll self burst
(Jan. 24, 2018  2:43 AM)EpicLight Wrote: fwiw, this is the warning and translation (young toys version)

[Image: n9bzDjh.jpg]
[Image: 07tHUkx.jpg]

The problem is with Heavy not Quarter or 1.
Well that's the warning issued by the Korean side. And picture shows quarter and 1
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:03 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2018  2:43 AM)EpicLight Wrote: fwiw, this is the warning and translation (young toys version)

[Image: n9bzDjh.jpg]
[Image: 07tHUkx.jpg]

The problem is with Heavy not Quarter or 1.

i’ve personally experienced the exact same problem with heavy as well.

something is up with the DSword launcher and several discs.

(Jan. 24, 2018  3:30 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Well that's the warning issued by the Korean side. And picture shows quarter and 1

well it’s obvious the launcher has some quirks, if you ask me it’s BS they didn’t disclose these compatibility issues on the front of the box!  i’ve switched to the LR string launcher anyways.  the Dsword is slightly stronger at the extreme end, but i don’t really need it,
Hrrmm so Dsword isn't able to do anything besides Flat launches? That's sort of lame....eh I'll practice more with the string launchers then but man is that disappointing as a limitation on it Uncertain