[Unanswered]  Do boxes increase the value of a Beyblade?

I am planning on selling some used Beyblades and I have the (opened) boxes for them. Would it increase their value if I included the box even if it was opened and I flattened it to ship it?
To make it more valuable, the box must NOT be opened! If it is opened or the product inside is used, then the whole thing is worth less than the price you got it for. Hope this helps!
(Apr. 10, 2018  8:40 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: To make it more valuable, the box must NOT be opened! If it is opened or the product inside is used, then the whole thing is worth less than the price you got it for. Hope this helps!

I know, but if I include the opened box with the Beyblade, would that increase the price?
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:34 AM)7rode Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  8:40 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: To make it more valuable, the box must NOT be opened! If it is opened or the product inside is used, then the whole thing is worth less than the price you got it for. Hope this helps!

I know, but if I include the opened box with the Beyblade, would that increase the price?

i think the answer is maybe.

when buying collectibles or used speciality items, having a box can be a signal that the seller is serious and careful.  these are desirable qualities that most likely have some monetary value.  also beyblade boxes are usually awesome and have some desirability in themselves.

however if you are looking to fetch anything close to “NIB” prices, you may be disappointed.

Below is in regards to Plastics and HMS Beyblades only. Also maybe a slight few (MFB)

No, even a used beyblade increases in value if you still have the box.
Even an empty box will sell for a good amount if you find the right buyer.
A new beyblade that is open-box is still "new" and holds good value.
A sealed new beyblade obviously commands a higher price, usually ~25% on average more than a new open-box.

MFB-onward, I think the code card that came with MFB and Zero-G beyblades holds more value than the box itself.
~$1 a card
Simply put, it depends on who you ask. Some people want the box for collectability reasons. Some people would not care since they would just throw it away anyway.

Plus, what RedPanda2 said.