[Unanswered]  Disassemble right artemis

Sorry guys, I just got right Artemis from RBV14, but I don't get how should I disassemble it without the proper tool which is in the mugen set.
Do you guys happen to find a way?
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:53 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Sorry guys, I just got right Artemis from RBV14, but I don't get how should I disassemble it without the proper tool which is in the mugen set.

I don't have this, but I watched videos and I think this tool is on Dual Threat Launcher (TT) and on Spriggan Requiem Launcher (TT).
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:40 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:53 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Sorry guys, I just got right Artemis from RBV14, but I don't get how should I disassemble it without the proper tool which is in the mugen set.

I don't have this, but I watched videos and I think this tool is on Dual Threat Launcher (TT) and on Spriggan Requiem Launcher (TT).

The tool that comes with LA and RA works exactly like the spin changer tool on the Beylauncher LR and the Light Launcher LR Winder and Long Light Launcher LR Winder.
I think any L/R launcher would work, but not sure if the Hasbro Stwtchstrike launcher ripcords would work as well.
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:17 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I think any L/R launcher would work, but not sure if the Hasbro Stwtchstrike launcher ripcords would work as well.

They won’t work the SwitchStrike launchers
You can use one of the disk prongs, if my memory serves me well.
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:17 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I think any L/R launcher would work, but not sure if the Hasbro Stwtchstrike launcher ripcords would work as well.

They won’t work the SwitchStrike launchers

Yeah, sadly Hasbro didn't think when they made that. The locking mechanism is too stiff on the TT versions, so a Hasbro launcher won't cut it.

(Feb. 28, 2019  6:13 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: You can use one of the disk prongs, if my memory serves me well.

That could be a temporary solution, but it might damage the Artemis core.