[Unanswered]  Digital sword launcher tool?

Most beyblade burst launchers left and right have a tool to switch spin directions I don’t know if the digital sword launcher has one 
Anyone knows?
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:57 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Most beyblade burst launchers left and right have a tool to switch spin directions I don’t know if the digital sword launcher has one 
Anyone knows?

You just put the ripcord/sword in the other slot in the launcher that allows u to put the ripcord in.
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:19 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:57 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Most beyblade burst launchers left and right have a tool to switch spin directions I don’t know if the digital sword launcher has one 
Anyone knows?

You just put the ripcord/sword in the other slot in the launcher that allows u to put the ripcord in.

I think he is talking about the tool that changes Legend Spriggan's spin direction.
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:19 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
Anyone knows?

I meant the tool to change spin directions like the one that is in the winder in the LR laucher
(Dec. 20, 2017  5:19 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:19 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: You just put the ripcord/sword in the other slot in the launcher that allows u to put the ripcord in.

I meant the tool to change spin directions like the one that is in the winder in the LR laucher

I think the sword launcher doesn't have that tool