[Unanswered]  Different Modes

So I'm going to my first tournament and I want to be prepared so I have a question: how do you know if you should use a left spin or right spin bey or attack or defense bey, which modes to use with world Spriggan against different beys. Thank you[/font][/size]
So, you have World? Buy Union Achilles or Lucifer The End. The stock combo has no LAD.

With Xt+, you'll know based on the other bey's spin direction and mode (if it has any). World is better on opposite spin with Drift or Extend plus, so don't change the chip.
(Mar. 25, 2021  6:24 PM)--- Wrote: So I'm going to my first tournament and I want to be prepared so I have a question: how do you know if you should use a left spin or right spin bey or attack or defense bey, which modes to use with world Spriggan against different beys. Thank you[/font][/size]

If you have more LAD,you should use the opposite spin direction of your opponent

Attack or Defense for the 2B Chassis? stick with defense,attack just seem pretty useless especially for opposite spin

(Apr. 09, 2021  6:57 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: So, you have World? Buy Union Achilles or Lucifer The End. The stock combo has no LAD.

With Xt+, you'll know based on the other bey's spin direction and mode (if it has any). World is better on opposite spin with Drift or Extend plus, so don't change the chip.

Depends on your deck

Buy Union Achilles+World Spriggan Stock:
World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B is decent,2B LAD isn't good before you awaken it

Lucifer The End+World Spriggan Stock:
World Spriggan Drift 2B is great especially for opposite-spin matches,you don't need to awaken 2B for this combo,since Drift nullified the scraping issue with 2B(and most Chassis & Disc)
(Apr. 09, 2021  7:03 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  6:24 PM)--- Wrote: So I'm going to my first tournament and I want to be prepared so I have a question: how do you know if you should use a left spin or right spin bey or attack or defense bey, which modes to use with world Spriggan against different beys. Thank you[/font][/size]

If you have more LAD,you should use the opposite spin direction of your opponent

Attack or Defense for the 2B Chassis? stick with defense,attack just seem pretty useless especially for opposite spin

(Apr. 09, 2021  6:57 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: So, you have World? Buy Union Achilles or Lucifer The End. The stock combo has no LAD.

Depends on your deck

World Spriggan Drift 2B is great especially for opposite-spin matches,you don't need to awaken 2B for this combo,since Drift nullified the scraping issue with 2B(and most Chassis & Disc)

So with drift Spriggan would be in defense mode right? And if I'm up against a left spin bet I put him in right spin with drift driver and that's good? And I'm most concerned about how to win against rage with Spriggan
Yes, with xtend plus it can beat rage.
For world you want to utilize it’s roundness by going for opposite spin stamina combos. Some excellent parts to use are 2D and Mobius (both found in the same bey, variant Lucifer).
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:12 PM)--- Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  7:03 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: If you have more LAD,you should use the opposite spin direction of your opponent

Depends on your deck

So with drift Spriggan would be in defense mode right? And if I'm up against a left spin bet I put him in right spin with drift driver and that's good? And I'm most concerned about how to win against rage with Spriggan

Light or Moderate launch against rage