[Unanswered]  Differences in packaging?(MFB)

So, I noticed a minor but weird difference in packaging for MFB starters. Back in late 2011/early 2012 when I first bought my old Galaxy Pegasis, I specifically remember the underside having two holographic stickers, one of a pegasus and the other an eagle(?). What's more, there was also this other piece of paper inside the box alongside the instructions that was green, and had stuff written on it such as contact information and a line that congratulates you on how you just bought an authentic product. 

When I bought some starters recently(mostly 4D), not a single one of them had these things. Hell, even that Shinobi Saramandra I bought last 2014 didn't have these either. Is there any particular reason why?I can't really show any pictures of them because I gave nearly all of my beys to my cousin years ago, who already lost it.
(Oct. 06, 2020  12:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So, I noticed a minor but weird difference in packaging for MFB starters. Back in late 2011/early 2012 when I first bought my old Galaxy Pegasis, I specifically remember the underside having two holographic stickers, one of a pegasus and the other an eagle(?). What's more, there was also this other piece of paper inside the box alongside the instructions that was green, and had stuff written on it such as contact information and a line that congratulates you on how you just bought an authentic product. 

When I bought some starters recently(mostly 4D), not a single one of them had these things. Hell, even that Shinobi Saramandra I bought last 2014 didn't have these either. Is there any particular reason why?I can't really show any pictures of them because I gave nearly all of my beys to my cousin years ago, who already lost it.
Well MFB explosion and 4D/ZeroG are different systems, the boxes changed with time. Shinobi Saramanda isn't a starter, it's a booster.
(Oct. 06, 2020  12:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So, I noticed a minor but weird difference in packaging for MFB starters. Back in late 2011/early 2012 when I first bought my old Galaxy Pegasis, I specifically remember the underside having two holographic stickers, one of a pegasus and the other an eagle(?). What's more, there was also this other piece of paper inside the box alongside the instructions that was green, and had stuff written on it such as contact information and a line that congratulates you on how you just bought an authentic product. 

(Oct. 06, 2020  12:49 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Well MFB explosion and 4D/ZeroG are different systems, the boxes changed with time. Shinobi Saramanda isn't a starter, it's a booster.
I also bought Hell Kerbecs which was also from Explosion, and it still did not have either of those things.

Although refreshing my memory a bit, I believe Shinobi Saramandra at least had the holographic stickers at the bottom.