[Unanswered]  Destroy Vs Charge

Does Charge out class Destroy?
(May. 06, 2019  9:07 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Does Sting out class Destroy?

Can you please explain your question more, as Sting is a disk and Destroy is a driver?
I fixed the title i got the names of the parts sting the disk and charge the driver mixed up.
They are good at different things. Destroy has better LAD. Charge has more weight and the flat rip is a circle whereas destroy has a jaggy-like tip.
(May. 07, 2019  10:30 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: They are good at different things. Destroy has better LAD. Charge has more weight and the flat rip is a circle whereas destroy has a jaggy-like tip.

So Destroy is more aggressive than Charge? I would think so because Charge is heavier as well, meaning it has less movement.
(May. 07, 2019  8:59 PM)Armor Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  10:30 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: They are good at different things. Destroy has better LAD. Charge has more weight and the flat rip is a circle whereas destroy has a jaggy-like tip.

So Destroy is more aggressive than Charge? I would think so because Charge is heavier as well, meaning it has less movement.
Yes, heavy weight combined with plastic drivers usually means slower movement.
Destroy is usually the better choice because of how safe it is in opposite-spin matchups. I feel that Charge loses too much stamina when it's circling around on the ridge, whereas Destroy has the free-spinning piece that minimizes stamina loss when it makes contact with the ridge. Destroy can be paired up with the Cho-Z Achilles Layer to get consistently strong attacks because of the reduced Stamina loss and can Burst a left-spin combo such as Hell Salamander 0 Bump Atomic under the right circumstances. Charge has some potential in same-spin battles and against aggressive left-spin combos due to its weight giving the combo more KO attack and KO defense, but its usage is too limited compared to Destroy.
I've had some relatively consistent wins against CZ-S.0W.Br with the combo CZ-V.0L.Ch, which isn't a top tier combination on its own. While my experiences with Charge (especially on the aforementioned CZ-V combination) indicate that the right launch will easily allow Charge-based combos pretty consistent wins. I'll have to agree with Citrus for the most part on Charge being a bit less consistent in terms of stamina and opposite spin battles, albeit not by a crazy amount. It's also worthwhile to note that Destroy has a ' counterpart, something that Charge lacks.

However, Charge has plenty of merits as well, being able to spend more time in the center that assists in true stationary attack types (in my time using it). Charge is also a great source of weight and a decent source of stamina and LAD, though it is somewhat worse in the latter department compared to Destroy. As mentioned before, Charge isn't as consistent against left spin either.

To provide an actual answer, I'd say that Destroy is definitely more versatile than Charge, but don't overlook Charge just yet.