[Unanswered]  Deck questions

Idk if I should add this to build me a deck but the answers I get are not for what I'm trying to ask, my zwei combo is zwei sting orbit metal as a burst attacker with a niche of countering left lad combos then my revolving (main) combo is lord valkyrie 00proof xtend+ and a ko attack combo 
1. should I use diabolos for ko attack or zwei
2. should I use atomic because xtend+ is really easy to destabilize but lose the Versatility of countering lefts and most rights
3. following up from one is flare or union better with the said response for one and what is a good disc and driver to go with it
you know a lot about beyblade parts do you know how to get a beyblade screwdriver
1. use Diabolos for Zwei
2. Use Xtend+ anyway. I'd recommend switching to a left spin Lord. Counters Judgement, and with Xtend+'s low height, basically counters Zwei as well.
3. Flare should be better. Use Around or Sting, Atomic, and Retsu
(Sep. 26, 2019  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote: 1. use Diabolos for Zwei
2. Use Xtend+ anyway. I'd recommend switching to a left spin Lord. Counters Judgement, and with Xtend+'s low height, basically counters Zwei as well.

ty but to be clear around atomic is good for koing ??? ps I meant that flare or union which is better for KO and should I use mestu and Achilles on flare or union or diabolos

(Sep. 26, 2019  3:01 AM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: you know a lot about beyblade parts do you know how to get a beyblade screwdriver

tri-wing on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Triwing-Screwdriv...146&sr=8-4
(Sep. 26, 2019  3:47 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote: 1. use Diabolos for Zwei

ty but to be clear around atomic is good for koing ??? ps I meant that flare or union which is better for KO and should I use mestu and Achilles on flare or union or diabolos

(Sep. 26, 2019  3:01 AM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: you know a lot about beyblade parts do you know how to get a beyblade screwdriver

tri-wing on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Triwing-Screwdriv...146&sr=8-4

oh sorry, didn't realize you wanted a KO attacker. The Flare combo I suggested is for force smash. Definitely use Union then. If you don't have any other chips just use Achilles and Metsu(or Zan), I guess.