[Unanswered]  Dead Phoenix/Revive Phoenix armour

I’ve just recently got both Phoenix’s. I’ve noticed that the Dead Phoenix armour (random layer version)  doesn’t lock into place without the weight and driver unlike Revive Phoenix which does. 

Is it faulty or is that normal?
normally the disk (weight) pushing the white tab in place is suppose to be the locking mechanism for the armour. So it seems like your revive phoenix core may have a minor fault but it should be fine.
That's normal for TT, many Revive Phoenix molds and variations don't fully lock into place without being clicked in. It's fine just so long as it's locked into place when the weight and driver are in.
I’m having the same problem except my revive is having his not click in at all and it disconnects when it’s on the launcher
(Sep. 14, 2019  4:59 AM)toast_Noris Wrote: I’m having the same problem except my revive is having his not click in at all and it disconnects when it’s on the launcher

There's a miniclick that has to occur for it to really lock in; you'll know that you've hit the last click on a Phoenix bey when you jingle the driver and disk and they both don't move.  

Set the armor all the way in and lock your Beyblade, jingle the driver and disk or layer until you hear a click happen.  Your armor will now be locked in.
(Jul. 30, 2019  6:16 AM)MythicalKG Wrote: I’ve just recently got both Phoenix’s. I’ve noticed that the Dead Phoenix armour (random layer version)  doesn’t lock into place without the weight and driver unlike Revive Phoenix which does. 

Is it faulty or is that normal?

The plastic tab may need a little “play”.