[Unanswered]  Code check

Hello! I’m on a bidding site known as buyee.jp. I wanted to start a collection of battle beys to relive my childhood. I stumbled upon this metro L drago with the box code “l2810”. Is this a legit code or should I opt out of the bid.
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:15 PM)Beycollecting Wrote: Hello! I’m on a bidding site known as buyee.jp. I wanted to start a collection of battle beys to relive my childhood. I stumbled upon this metro L drago with the box code “l2810”. Is this a legit code or should I opt out of the bid.

Metro L-drago's product code is H1010. Definitely a midfake, opt out asap.
Thank you! I’m going to either get the legends one or the one from eBay.

(Nov. 17, 2022  4:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:15 PM)Beycollecting Wrote: Hello! I’m on a bidding site known as buyee.jp. I wanted to start a collection of battle beys to relive my childhood. I stumbled upon this metro L drago with the box code “l2810”. Is this a legit code or should I opt out of the bid.

(Nov. 17, 2022  4:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

The same beyblade can have more than one production code. Generally any number at the end that matches up to the year where that specific product was made tend to be real.
(Nov. 25, 2022  12:33 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Metro L-drago's product code is H1010. Definitely a midfake, opt out asap.

The same beyblade can have more than one production code. Generally any number at the end that matches up to the year where that specific product was made tend to be real.

Thanks for clarifying. Since no one outbidded me, I got that metro L drago with the bronze goldish teeth and a hasbro one lol. I was surprised I got the Takara tomy one for $15 dollars.