[Unanswered]  Cho-z achillies, Spriggan,or Valtryek.

I'm going to get my first chozetsu beyblade this month. But I want a good one. I needed a new lr launcher since mine seems worn out, but I'm also worried about it against left rotations. Chozetsu achillies was my first bet but just wanted to make sure before I regret it.
Cho-Z Achilles is easily the best out of the three. But don't over use it, its contact points will wear down pretty quickly due to how unbelievably aggressive it is (it hurts to grab when spinning)
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles is easily the best out of the three. But don't over use it, its contact points will wear down pretty quickly due to how unbelievably aggressive it is (it hurts to grab when spinning)

What about the dimension driver? I named 4 modes for it:

Normal stamina mode
Normal attack mode
Tall stamina mode
Tall attack mode.
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:19 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I'm going to get my first chozetsu beyblade this month. But I want a good one. I needed a new lr launcher since mine seems worn out, but I'm also worried about it against left rotations. Chozetsu achillies was my first bet but just wanted to make sure before I regret it.
Yeah go with Cho-Z Achilles. It comes with a Long LR Launcher, Cho-Z Achilles, 00, Dimension
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:19 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I'm going to get my first chozetsu beyblade this month. But I want a good one. I needed a new lr launcher since mine seems worn out, but I'm also worried about it against left rotations. Chozetsu achillies was my first bet but just wanted to make sure before I regret it.
Yeah go with Cho-Z Achilles. It comes with a Long LR Launcher, Cho-Z Achilles, 00, Dimension
Except he also said not to overuse it Because it contact points wear down quickly
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:26 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah go with Cho-Z Achilles. It comes with a Long LR Launcher, Cho-Z Achilles, 00, Dimension
Except he also said not to overuse it Because it contact points wear down quickly
I typed before I saw that posted. And it depends on the mold.
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:23 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles is easily the best out of the three. But don't over use it, its contact points will wear down pretty quickly due to how unbelievably aggressive it is (it hurts to grab when spinning)

What about the dimension driver? I named 4 modes for it:

Normal stamina mode
Normal attack mode
Tall stamina mode
Tall attack mode.

Dimension Driver is frankly, terrible. And it has six modes.

Short Attack
Short Balance
Normal Attack
Normal Balance
Tall Attack
Tall Balance

All are pretty bad, but with Cho-Z Achilles you really only need one or two good hit to Burst almost any Right Spin opponent

Cho-Z Valkyrie's Cho-Z Wings make its Attack worse, the Disk is good but nor versatile (only good with the Cho-Z Valkyrie Layer) and Evolution is meh

Cho-Z Spriggan is terrible for Attack in either spin direction, you can get 0 pretty easily from other Beyblades (namely Emperor Forneus), Wall is only good on Bearing combos (Very good actually, but terrible on every thing else) Zeta' three modes are also terrible.
Though if you're talking about the B-00 CoroCoro exclusive Royal King Spriggan, that does have better parts, with the better 10 Disk and Jolt', but those parts can't make up for how bad Cho-Z Spriggan is for Attack
If fact, to make Cho-Z Spriggan good, you need it from the Cho-Z customize set for the Wall frame and either the God Customize set or the Cho-Z 3-on-3 Booster for Bearing for a Stamina combo
And that's not getting into the teeth wear issue which is on all Dual Spin Beyblades (which Zeta' will make worse even faster)
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:23 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about the dimension driver? I named 4 modes for it:

Normal stamina mode
Normal attack mode
Tall stamina mode
Tall attack mode.

Dimension Driver is frankly, terrible. And it has six modes.

Short Attack
Short Balance
Normal Attack
Normal Balance
Tall Attack
Tall Balance

All are pretty bad, but with Cho-Z Achilles you really only need one or two good hit to Burst almost any Right Spin opponent

Cho-Z Valkyrie's Cho-Z Wings make its Attack worse, the Disk is good but nor versatile (only good with the Cho-Z Valkyrie Layer) and Evolution is meh

Cho-Z Spriggan is terrible for Attack in either spin direction, you can get 0 pretty easily from other Beyblades (namely Emperor Forneus), Wall is only good on Bearing combos (Very good actually, but terrible on every thing else) Zeta' three modes are also terrible.
Though if you're talking about the B-00 CoroCoro exclusive Royal King Spriggan, that does have better parts, with the better 10 Disk and Jolt', but those parts can't make up for how bad Cho-Z Spriggan is for Attack
If fact, to make Cho-Z Spriggan good, you need it from the Cho-Z customize set for the Wall frame and either the God Customize set or the Cho-Z 3-on-3 Booster for Bearing for a Stamina combo
And that's not getting into the teeth wear issue which is on all Dual Spin Beyblades (which Zeta' will make worse even faster)

I even wanted something that could help me test out beys better. I was going to get a Nugent stadium in April.
Honestly, I think this depends on your play style and the parts you already have. If you are looking for a good attack type, without a doubt go for CZ-A rather than CZ-V or CZ-S. However, although it is a bad layer for attack, CZ-S is top tier for defense. It's also worth mentioning that CZ-S is included in the Cho-Z Customize Set, which comes with a lot of parts ranging from top tier to viable competitively, such as, the aforementioned Cho Z Spriggan, Bloody Longinus, Orb Egis, Crash Ragnaruk, 0, Outer, 5, 1', Wall, and Cross.
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:51 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Honestly, I think this depends on your play style and the parts you already have. If you are looking for a good attack type, without a doubt go for CZ-A rather than CZ-V or CZ-S. However, although it is a bad layer for attack, CZ-S is top tier for defense.  It's also worth mentioning that CZ-S is included in the Cho-Z Customize Set, which comes with a lot of parts ranging from top tier to viable competitively, such as, the aforementioned Cho Z Spriggan, Bloody Longinus, Orb Egis, Crash Ragnaruk, 0, Outer, 5, 1', Wall, and Cross.
Well I do have these parts, the drivers are all takara tomy

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Ultimate Reboot
Destroy
Nothing
Operate
Unite
Reboot
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:58 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:51 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Honestly, I think this depends on your play style and the parts you already have. If you are looking for a good attack type, without a doubt go for CZ-A rather than CZ-V or CZ-S. However, although it is a bad layer for attack, CZ-S is top tier for defense.  It's also worth mentioning that CZ-S is included in the Cho-Z Customize Set, which comes with a lot of parts ranging from top tier to viable competitively, such as, the aforementioned Cho Z Spriggan, Bloody Longinus, Orb Egis, Crash Ragnaruk, 0, Outer, 5, 1', Wall, and Cross.
Well I do have these parts, the drivers are all takara tomy

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Ultimate Reboot
Destroy
Nothing
Operate
Unite
Reboot

You can get any of them with those parts, though I recommend Cho-Z Achilles and Cho-Z Spriggan

Cho-Z Achilles: Cho-Z Achilles 00Bump Destroy
Cho-Z Spriggan: Cho-Z Spriggan 10Wall Bearing
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:58 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Well I do have these parts, the drivers are all takara tomy

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Ultimate Reboot
Destroy
Nothing
Operate
Unite
Reboot

You can get any of them with those parts, though I recommend Cho-Z Achilles and Cho-Z Spriggan

Ok. I'll also get the mugen stadium for strike god valkyrie.
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: You can get any of them with those parts, though I recommend Cho-Z Achilles and Cho-Z Spriggan

Ok. I'll also get the mugen stadium for strike god valkyrie.

Don't that thing is terrible (The Stadium and the Layer)
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ok. I'll also get the mugen stadium for strike god valkyrie.

Don't that thing is terrible (The Stadium and the Layer)

But I need something to test it with. I can't do this by myself. Also l like those type of stadiums.
i suggest Cho z spriggan since its a multi spin bey and is a balance type and has the zeta driver