[Unanswered]  Buying Beys In Tokyo

Can someone help me of locations of where I can buy beys in Tokyo, I'm going in October and I want to know certain shops where I can find rare beys. I know Bic Camera and Toys R Us, but I would like to know some hidden gems where I can find some corocoro exclusives.
Try Kojima Denki, sometimes they have more stocks compared to bigger shops like yodobashi/don quijote/BIC/toys R us, last time I went they all sold out, not even the old version beys, just completely gone.

and cheaper by few hundred compared to Toys R us
Hey @[Shirobani02], maybe you can help? You were there in Japan recently. Hope you can help!

Quoting Zankye's post on the same a while ago.
(Jun. 11, 2018  4:44 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2018  2:28 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: are there any bladers in japan right now whos willing to sell me any used god beys or cho z beys? I'm in japan right now but I cant seem to find eF or hS, they're extremely popular and have been sold out in multiple shops ive been to

If you are in Tokyo  go to Yamada  Labi in Shinjuku or Bic Camera in shinjuku as well they have 2 locations one on each side of Shinjuku Station.

Otherwise Toys r us in Ikebukuro  or Daiba
Hope this helps!
(Aug. 07, 2018  4:30 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey @[Shirobani02], maybe you can help? You were there in Japan recently. Hope you can help!

Quoting Zankye's post on the same a while ago.
(Jun. 11, 2018  4:44 PM)originalzankye Wrote: If you are in Tokyo  go to Yamada  Labi in Shinjuku or Bic Camera in shinjuku as well they have 2 locations one on each side of Shinjuku Station.

Otherwise Toys r us in Ikebukuro  or Daiba
Hope this helps!
Check out zankyes video because the place he went has some pretty rare beys, the places I found some of mine were at a place called “Book-Off” and it was a mega store version of it so it had a lot of beys. The one I went to was in Kawasaki, otherwise if you’re looking for things like hS or aH or some random boosters, your best bet is to try Bic Camera and Yodobashi camera, as they are the cheapest stores to buy beyblades, if you cannot find what you what there, another alternative could be a toysrus but it might be more expensive

(Aug. 07, 2018  8:05 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Can someone help me of locations of where I can buy beys in Tokyo, I'm going in October and I want to know certain shops where I can find rare beys. I know Bic Camera and Toys R Us, but I would like to know some hidden gems where I can find some corocoro exclusives.
If ur looking for launchers like the LR blue beylauncher the place I found mine at was a Don Quixote but I also saw them in stock at Toysrus but I did not buy it there

(Aug. 07, 2018  8:05 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Can someone help me of locations of where I can buy beys in Tokyo, I'm going in October and I want to know certain shops where I can find rare beys. I know Bic Camera and Toys R Us, but I would like to know some hidden gems where I can find some corocoro exclusives.

Edit: the book off place I was talking about has a lot of rare beys and they sell a lot of stuff too
I think I'll move this to the Q&A section. Please mark the thread as answered once you feel you've gotten a good answer or answers.