[Unanswered]  Broken Dimension-S

I have a Turbo Achilies (starter pack version) and it's tip seems to not be able to go to battle ring mode (yes, it was in slingshock mode (partialy)) I try twisting the tip and it seems that the twisting tip seems to move with the part that I need to twist (like same speed, it just moves with it). Any suggestions on how to fix it?
(Dec. 18, 2019  2:52 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have a Turbo Achilies (starter pack version) and it's tip seems to not be able to go to battle ring mode (yes, it was in slingshock mode (partialy)) I try twisting the tip and it seems that the twisting tip seems to move with the part that I need to twist (like same speed, it just moves with it). Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I'm not sure what's wrong, could you clarify
(Dec. 18, 2019  2:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  2:52 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have a Turbo Achilies (starter pack version) and it's tip seems to not be able to go to battle ring mode (yes, it was in slingshock mode (partialy)) I try twisting the tip and it seems that the twisting tip seems to move with the part that I need to twist (like same speed, it just moves with it). Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I'm not sure what's wrong, could you clarify

My Dm-S is in between Battle ring mode and slinshock mode, yet the driver won't go up when is twist the tabs, the driver just twists with the tabs.
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:00 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  2:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm not sure what's wrong, could you clarify

My Dm-S is in between Battle ring mode and slinshock mode, yet the driver won't go up when is twist the tabs, the driver just twists with the tabs.

Twist harder? Make sure you're holding the driver with one hand and twist the tabs with the other.
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:17 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Tried that, failed.

Does anything look broken? Are you saying you can't twist it at all?
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:18 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:17 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Tried that, failed.

Does anything look broken?  Are you saying you can't twist it at all?

I can twist it, the driver just twists with the tabs and won't go up or down.
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:41 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:18 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Does anything look broken?  Are you saying you can't twist it at all?

I can twist it, the driver just twists with the tabs and won't go up or down.

Is the tip free spinning then? Can you twist the taps forever and nothing will change?
I literally have 2 Turbo Achilles, both have the same problem.
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:50 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:41 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I can twist it, the driver just twists with the tabs and won't go up or down.

Is the tip free spinning then? Can you twist the taps forever and nothing will change?

No, the tip is not free spinning. But yes, nothing will change despite me twisting the tabs forever.
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: I literally have 2 Turbo Achilles, both have the same problem.

(Dec. 18, 2019  3:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:50 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Is the tip free spinning then? Can you twist the taps forever and nothing will change?

No, the tip is not free spinning. But yes, nothing will change despite me twisting the tabs forever.

Interesting, my Turbo Achilles works fine. Was it broken straight out of the box or did it break over time?
(Dec. 18, 2019  4:06 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: I literally have 2 Turbo Achilles, both have the same problem.

(Dec. 18, 2019  3:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: No, the tip is not free spinning. But yes, nothing will change despite me twisting the tabs forever.

Interesting, my Turbo Achilles works fine.  Was it broken straight out of the box or did it break over time?

Mine broke a few minutes after I got it (not as a product malfunction).