[Unanswered]  Beylogger won’t record hard launches

I recently got a beylogger in the Valkyrie dx starter set, and I tried using it with my long lr launcher after testing it with the light launcher from the set, and I noticed that if I launched hard it wouldn’t record the launch. I even tried lowering my power and I can only launch it up to 2 lights, anymore and it wouldn’t record the data, which is strange since with the light launcher it recorded the launch just fine even at full power launch. It’s pretty evident that the beylogger can’t record too strong of launches, but if that’s the case then why? And is there any way I can fix it?
(Dec. 11, 2019  12:01 AM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I recently got a beylogger in the Valkyrie dx starter set, and I tried using it with my long lr launcher after testing it with the light launcher from the set, and I noticed that if I launched hard it wouldn’t record the launch. I even tried lowering my power and I can only launch it up to 2 lights, anymore and it wouldn’t record the data, which is strange since with the light launcher it recorded the launch just fine even at full power launch. It’s pretty evident that the beylogger can’t record too strong of launches, but if that’s the case then why? And is there any way I can fix it?

Yeah, that Beylogger is actually not made to record launches from the LR light launcher and onward, as the sensor is unable to read the gear going as fast as those. The Beylogger Plus is able to read those faster launches, I believe.