[Unanswered]  Beyclubs

Hey I was thinking of starting a bey club at my school any pointers?
(Dec. 12, 2019  9:49 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey I was thinking of starting a bey club at my school any pointers?

Do you know of a lot of people who would be interested? If so, then maybe get a group together to plan?
(Dec. 13, 2019  1:41 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  9:49 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey I was thinking of starting a bey club at my school any pointers?

Do you know of a lot of people who would be interested? If so, then maybe get a group together to plan?
Yeah a bunch of people at my school blade
Another club is being made?sweet maybe we might have a tournament to look forward to between different clubs
(Dec. 13, 2019  1:44 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  1:41 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: Do you know of a lot of people who would be interested? If so, then maybe get a group together to plan?
Yeah a bunch of people at my school blade

Cool. So now you could get them together and plan the time, place, and anything else you need to talk about. Then after you've planned it, you could go your teacher or principal or whatever and ask for permission to do it. If they say no, see if your club would be okay with doing it outside of school.
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:32 AM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  1:44 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Yeah a bunch of people at my school blade

Cool. So now you could get them together and plan the time, place, and anything else you need to talk about. Then after you've planned it, you could go your teacher or principal or whatever and ask for permission to do it. If they say no, see if your club would be okay with doing it outside of school.
This is about how mine was made so this is a perfect plan
Best way is to too gauge interest then draft a written proposal laying out meeting times, rules, location, etc. then submit that to the principal or teach how runs the after school clubs at your school. My son is actually attempting to do this same thing at his elementary school.
k know its been a while but... clubs been made. any other clubs in the area? this is bucks county PA BTW
If anyone here is from Brooklyn or more specifically does to Mark Twain can u PM me
One of my kids has his hand in a cast from xcalius, and another for his burnt!
get a meeting spot and give them forms for their parents. make meeting days and discus required items over the phone. (I had a Beyclub once)
try to get different stadium to try on with different bey and have extra part that your club may need.

I reccomend ask people before to see if they want in then start when you have 5 or 6