[Unanswered]  Beyblades that AWAKEN

Hello, I’m wanting to get beys or parts that awaken so my son can have more fun and look forward to a change with his beys. My question is, is there a list of beys that awaken such as Imperial dragon that I can look out for? Also parts such as Variable’ that also have the same capability to awaken for him? He is also wanting some beys with in his words “Awesome gimmicks.” Anyone got a list compiled that I may be able to draw from? I haven’t done beyblades since metal fusion and he has kinda drawn more interested in the Burst series. I will be getting two of each as he wants me to battle with him as well and I’ve taken an interest in the burst series as well. Thank you 🙏🏻
You can get stuff like Brave Valkyrie which has Evolution', basically an upgraded Variable' and there is also Savior Valkyrie which has little rubber pieces that can come off after enough battles. There is also Tempest Dragon which has a similar concept to Imperial but its awakening can be reset and you also have Variant Lucifer where its rubber blades on the 2D Chassis can come off similarly to Savior Valkyrie

There might be more but those are the ones i can think of right off.
(Mar. 20, 2022  4:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You can get stuff like Brave Valkyrie which has Evolution', basically an upgraded Variable' and there is also Savior Valkyrie which has little rubber pieces that can come off after enough battles. There is also Tempest Dragon which has a similar concept to Imperial but its awakening can be reset and you also have Variant Lucifer where its rubber blades on the 2D Chassis can come off similarly to Savior Valkyrie

There might be more but those are the ones i can think of right off.

Thank you, I’ll keep an eye out for those and an eye on this thread in case any recommendations come up. He does want to take place in some tournaments sometime 👍🏻