[Unanswered]  Beyblade burst app glitch

In the Beyblade app it won’t load and is stuck on this screen

The screen looks like this
It has the Beyblade burst logo with a bunch of hexagons

(Nov. 18, 2021  3:27 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: In the Beyblade app it won’t load and is stuck on this screen

The screen looks like this

You didn't post an image. 

Just to get it out of the way - have you tried force-closing the app and opening it again? Have you recently updated it? These sound like stupid questions but it's often good to just rule them out.
I tried o do that and idk how to post an image

I also recently updated it

I recently updated it and tried that
(Nov. 18, 2021  1:24 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I tried o do that and idk how to post an image

I also recently updated it

I recently updated it and tried that

You can use a third party website like Imgur or somethings else and post the link of that
I can’t my mom has website restrictions, well then again I am only a 12 year old

So I can’t use imgur
well ok...

anyway i have had this error before, it would happen whenever i tried to enter the app, but i cant remember why exactly. i think it had to do either with an update, bad connection, or just a plain glitch. i'm racking my brain to try and remember but i cant remember what it was
(Nov. 19, 2021  2:38 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I can’t my mom has website restrictions, well then again I am only a 12 year old

So I can’t use imgur

Get all your sign in information then delete and reinstall the game. It’s works I had a similar issue
I forgor my knfo

Info so I’ll wait till the next update