[Unanswered]  Beyblade X team

So I’m new to Beyblade, well not new but new to competitive and I was starting up with the release of Beyblade x. Me and my brother have now both become very excited about it and wondered if we could battle as a team, similar to how they do in the X manga. As I said I’m new and just now learned about 1v1 and deck rules. Thank you so much for any answers!
(Aug. 19, 2023  7:37 PM)JacobKane8901 Wrote: So I’m new to Beyblade, well not new but new to competitive and I was starting up with the release of Beyblade x. Me and my brother have now both become very excited about it and wondered if we could battle as a team, similar to how they do in the X manga. As I said I’m new and just now learned about 1v1 and deck rules. Thank you so much for any answers!
You could in a 2v2 or team format tournament, but those are pretty rare, and for team format tournaments it’s nothing like the manga.
(Aug. 24, 2023  7:39 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2023  7:37 PM)JacobKane8901 Wrote: So I’m new to Beyblade, well not new but new to competitive and I was starting up with the release of Beyblade x. Me and my brother have now both become very excited about it and wondered if we could battle as a team, similar to how they do in the X manga. As I said I’m new and just now learned about 1v1 and deck rules. Thank you so much for any answers!
You could in a 2v2 or team format tournament, but those are pretty rare, and for team format tournaments it’s nothing like the manga.
EddieHH’s DB/BU tag team tournament would beg to differ lol, we some crazy auras going on there /—/

Though I’ve noticed that Beyblade X beys just can’t have more than 2 beys in battle at once. The battles last less that 3 seconds with 3 or more beys, so tag teams won’t work much without something like an irl anime stadium from burst (which is what Eddie had)